Wow-I lead a sheltered life...

That is seriously scarey!

Another that will pass on it!

well PPB, I wouldnt mind being the one giving you a helping hand!!! Would have to restrain you first of course!

My goodness that's huge! I'm sure you'ld have no problems giving birth after using that thing

Useful if your burgled!

"Yes officer, I clubbed him with the huge purple cock. You might need a bigger evidence bag officer..."

Wow looks like a challenge to me wouldn't want to try that without a lot of lube and patience. i think it would make you tremble but once on it would you want to get off even iff you could ?

Oh Lordy! PPB you really have to let us know how you get on! I'd have no chance with this one atall! I found the ice-scream a challenge at first! This would rip me in half! x MC x

Wow. My eyes are watering! x

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figging

Apparently historically known as feaguing, which may explain figging if it is corrupted, and it was used on horses!

'Ginger swabbing'... You learn something new everyday.

Loves huni wrote:

i like how below the pic it says "click to enlarge" .. as though you'd need it any bigger!

lol..........its truely mahoosive!!!.................*stares at it blankly again*................seriously, would that be enjoyable!!

Nexas wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Loves huni wrote:

i like how below the pic it says "click to enlarge" .. as though you'd need it any bigger!

lol..........its truely mahoosive!!!.................*stares at it blankly again*................seriously, would that be enjoyable!!

Meh, some people enjoy fisting etc. so... who knows? Someone out there must enjoy it!

mmm yeah good point.............id need some serious lady bits training to get that massive dongler in me.......

toxycat wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Meh, some people enjoy fisting etc. so... who knows? Someone out there must enjoy it!

mmm yeah good point.............id need some serious lady bits training to get that massive dongler in me.......

*Prepares mechanical digger*

WandA wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Nexas wrote:

*Prepares mechanical digger*

*blank slightly scared look*.....................oh my god.................................*makes a sharp exit*..................lol

But can you outrun the digger?

*Side note, is that a bad nickname for my penis* (that's not chasing you)

WandA wrote:

But can you outrun the digger?

*Side note, is that a bad nickname for my penis* (that's not chasing you)External Media

you call your penis...'digger'....................wow....erm, not sure what to say.............does that mean its yellow and can bend in the middle!!!

Nexas wrote:

The digger!? LMFAO!

Like the name then?External Media

PPB wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4761

is it just me who thinks this thing looks like a challenge? External Media it's like dangling a hot dog in front of a fat kid.

PPB

x

This is designed for anal isn't it? Obviously if there's 12 inches insertable then it physically wouldn't fit in a vagina anyway! Mind you, personally I wouldn't fancy 9.5" circumference up my behind either External Media Well, or in the front LOL OH is 6" circumference and that's plenty for me!