Year of Orgasms = Discontinued Giveaway?

I can't help but notice that another of the toys we've been sent as part of our subscription has been disicontinued or will be soon. It's starting to feel less like the great deal it was when I first signed up and instead like I'm being used to give a home to stuff that LH can't shift. Also as predicted once the month was over last months toy has gone back down to being £20 so not really worth the advertised "toys worth £39.99", which again has happened a lot (the toy being cheao before and after the month) but thats a seperate issue I suppose. All that being said this months toy looks like a good one so maybe the tide is turning, payment and turnaround to dispatch was really quick this month (for me at least) and it's not even May yet! So yeah, sorry, bit of a rant about nothing this post.

What do other people think? Do you mind getting discontinued toys at a cheap price, but wish they'd been upfront about it, or as long as the toys are good you don't care either way?

Natt

(Before people shout at me, I realise they aren't all discontinued, I think it's only been 1 or 2)

The only thing i would like to see change about them is the inclusion of more "for him" - she is drowning in toys, I wouldn't mind something ti play with.

AJ82 wrote:

The only thing i would like to see change about them is the inclusion of more "for him" - she is drowning in toys, I wouldn't mind something ti play with.

It did say on the product description:

“Can I buy a subscription specifically for a man or a women or for gay people?

Sorry, not at the moment. This is something that we aim to introduce in future. All the toys in this A Year of Orgasms Subscription are designed for women

With that said it also states under the type of toys question “A rechargeable rabbit, a wand, a g-spot toy, a couple's kit and a remote control egg to name just a few!”

So you might get one!