Your biggest worry for today?

I have searched and couldnt find any threads for that thing we all love to do, and that is worry!!

So whats your biggest worry on this lovely day?

Mine might have to be my husband.... hes had a scare and im worried about his stress...

GO! x

any potential worries are irrelevent compared to yours x I hope he is ok x

I also really hope he is ok. Please keep us updated. xxx

I havent really worried about anything.

Today I mean, I do worry about things but nothing today.

I worried about not seeing my oh as much as I would like. I can't stop going on about this long distance thing because its all I can think about. ughh!

Hope your hubby is ok chelzs.

Good thread!

No worries for me today - odd for me as I'm a worrier, but I'm giving myself a day off :P

Hope hubby is ok Chelz.

Adx

I hope everything turns out to be fine for your hubby chelzs.

My biggest worry today is that a fraudster has take £300 out my already overdrawn bank account. Life sucks.

timid-adventurer wrote:

I hope everything turns out to be fine for your hubby chelzs.

My biggest worry today is that a fraudster has take £300 out my already overdrawn bank account. Life sucks.

cor what a git TA that really sucks..

Oh wow, that's not good! I'm worried because I have until Tuesday to get proof that I've lived in the UK for three consecutive years, otherwise I get no bursary/childcare help, and even if it does get sorted eventually it won't be backdated. And the doctor's office, which is the only place who can give me said proof, has had the secretary on holiday so while it might be ready Monday, it could be Tuesday or even Wednesday, which means I might have to take Tuesday off college to stalk them, or even not get it until too late anyway. Fingers crossed she does it as soon as she gets in! Going to be phoning as soon as they open to guilt-trip her.

Awww BashfulBabe, I hope someone will be a bit more helpful towards you!

I hope all you ladies on this thread resolve all your worries as mine are so trivial to yours here's hoping everthng comes good for you all soon

That this shift at work will go really slowly and be the shittiest ever!!

xGHx

mm, today my biggest worry was crashing a powerboat, would have been a tad annoying

Hope your hubby is ok soon Chelzs

i,m just hoping tonight goes good ,were off to meet amother couple for fun xx

Hey thanx all!! hope your all ok... and thankyou for your kind words!! i hope we all can use it to release these awful worries... i am a worrier!! therefore i can now worry less lol xxxx

I'm a worrier aswell chelzs so I'm here for you. We can all try to de-stress each other

I can't worry at all. Even things I probably should worry just dont come up on my worry radar! Nothing on my mind right now.

that my future OH will rip me off while smiling at me and the neighbours like a Cheshire cat...no evidence, just a nasty feeling and a tendency to look on the dark side at the mo.

lookslikefun wrote:

that my future OH will rip me off while smiling at me and the neighbours like a Cheshire cat...no evidence, just a nasty feeling and a tendency to look on the dark side at the mo.

Mmmm looking on the bright side it seems.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

lookslikefun wrote:

Mmmm looking on the bright side it seems.

Got a date for the move, so next week Saturday no more internet for a while, but a new place for me to make and call home, and have a little LH diversion with less/no chance of disturbance!