Your Ideal Night

It's my OH's 21st a week today.
I'm looking for ideas for a 'perfect' night for him.
Suggestions on toys, lingerie, positions etc. are welcome!
And what would YOUR perfect night be?

Shannon. I had the most awesome anal experience recently take a look at my reviews for the inflatable plug. Seriously sooo good.

Does it start quite small?

It's 5 inch circumference before inflation which is medium I would say.

Crotchless bodystocking are very sexy, particularly if you wear it to go out then surprise him when you get home. Lube and toys are always a winner, anal would be all his Christmases at once! Have a great time, enjoy!!

I think offering a variety of things is the way forward., as it shows a lot of thought and also opens up the possibility of you discovering something you really like. Whenever I really want to spoil the OH, I'll buy a variety of toys (even just little things like a new lube) and tie him up - he loves the element of surprise. Obviously it depends on the dynamics of your relationship but something like that always seems to go down well.
Also, do something which makes *you* feel sexy. Nothing will get him off like seeing you really enjoying yourself and in your element! Some sexy lingerie might be a good call here, or let him watch you get yourself off first, maybe tie him up so he's helpless... make that moment that you do let him come even more spectacular!
Alternatively, let him create a wishlist on here. My OH and I do this for each other and it's a really exciting way of letting each other know what we'd like to try, and really adds that element of surprise when a parcel comes through the door!
Regardless, have fun, enjoy yourselves, and hope he has a great birthday!