your music of love ;)

mysteron wrote:

Enigma is also a group we use quite a lot as background music especially when we are doing more of the sensual stuff . If you have never heard of them just "google" them and listen . Their music has been used in some movies as well .Its really good sexy chill our music . Coupled with some scented candles, dimmed lighting and fresh clean bedding( Egyption Cotton) you will have a superb love nest. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

For me the bed linen has to be 100% nylon from Discount Linens. The static charge you can develop is a much cheaper option than E-Stim. Should you wish to partake in static play always wear wellie boots (preferably Thomas The Tank Engine) to ensure you are grounded.

macspants wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Enigma is also a group we use quite a lot as background music especially when we are doing more of the sensual stuff . If you have never heard of them just "google" them and listen . Their music has been used in some movies as well .Its really good sexy chill our music . Coupled with some scented candles, dimmed lighting and fresh clean bedding( Egyption Cotton) you will have a superb love nest. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

For me the bed linen has to be 100% nylon from Discount Linens. The static charge you can develop is a much cheaper option than E-Stim. Should you wish to partake in static play always wear wellie boots (preferably Thomas The Tank Engine) to ensure you are grounded.
just spat my dinner across room rofl you just need the theme tune

mrs.hiskett wrote:

macspants wrote:

mysteron wrote:

just spat my dinner across room rofl you just need the theme tune
The theme tune for this particular peccadillo can be found by googling "pins and needles dubstep " that's my jam.

Arctic Monkeys forever

We love a bit of chillstep for our sessions. It sets a great mood, but isn't overbearing. This is one mix, but a lot of them in the series are pretty good:

https://youtu.be/CxAuGiMkwqM

Lovehoney - Dani wrote:

My favourite shaggin albums are, in this order:

Nine Inch Nails - Year Zero

Rammstein - Reise, Reise

Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

Disturbed - Indestructible

Lamb of God - Wrath

disturbed do have some wickes songs!!

I really, really, really love getting down and dirty to the rap music with lots of swearing and explicit lyrics :) I struggle to find a partner who feels the same about this though, lol. I have got a few none rap on the playlist though, so I'll mention them ...

Closer - Nine Inch Nails I see this has been mentioned already, it truly is the best sex song ever :)

Beauttiful Dangerous - Slash feat Fergi

I'm a Slave 4 U - Britney Spears (please don't judge)

It all depends honestly on the mood and the type of play we are engaging in. We don't always use music of course, but when we do I have a few playlists with different types of music ranging from hip hop / r'n'b to slow sensual tunes.

If I am pampering him with a massage and using toys / ice / hot water etc. to help bring him to climax then I usually go with songs such as 'Mister Lies - Fasle Astronomy' and 'Big Calm (instrumental) - Morcheeba' as they are slow and relaxing but have their own sexy signatures.

If we are feeling a little passionate we may opt for something with more of a beat and more bass. Could be dance / dubstep type songs or r'n'b - it really depends :D

LadyS wrote:

I really, really, really love getting down and dirty to the rap music with lots of swearing and explicit lyrics :) I struggle to find a partner who feels the same about this though, lol. I have got a few none rap on the playlist though, so I'll mention them ...

Closer - Nine Inch Nails I see this has been mentioned already, it truly is the best sex song ever :)

Beauttiful Dangerous - Slash feat Fergi

I'm a Slave 4 U - Britney Spears (please don't judge)

slave for u is my guilty pleasure song

I get REALLY disctracted when music is on during sex or when I am having a bit of solo time, I just can't concentrate lol

We tend to shuffle on Spotify or have a Rammstein playlist that get's put on usually ^_^

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood sugar sex magic

Love this album, contains some dirty basslines and is generally very funky, especially "Sir Psycho sexy.

Need a cd and use all these. Mega shag cd! Everytype of muaic on there will great

If we're playing nice we listen to Sade, Enya, Enigma, Tori Amos . . . If we're not playing nice we often play stuff like Marilyn Manson's 'Golden Age of Grotesque' or In This Moment's 'Black Widow'.

But on our most often used bedroom playlist we have (among others):

Static - X - Cold

Coal Chamber - My Mercy

Bauhaus - She's in Parties

Drowning Pool - Tear Away

Type O Negative - Love You To Death

Nine Inch Nails - Closer

Avenged Sevenfold - Scream

Though not necessarily in that order :))

Halestorm all the way. Songs like I Get Off, or Dirty Mind... or Apocalyptic... They get me horny as hell. But the trick to get me going is Duran Duran's Come Undone. Damn that song is sexy.

Something with a decent beat with the bass turned up! PNAU for sure!

Here a few more some of you may enjoy if you are adding or creating playtime playlist:

Tonight (Best You Ever Had) - John Legend

Medicine - Shakira

Burnin' It Down - Jason Aldean

We don't always play music for a session, but if we do it it normally Enigma / Leftfield or something similar :) xx

my relationship is a bdsm one so there isn't really any music of 'love', but i detest katy perry and if i don't behave i do sometimes get forced to listen to an entire album of hers ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

I don't think I've ever put a piece of music on specifically to have sex to - but have happy memories from the early 80s of spending weekday afternoons in bed with my gf while side one of Siouxsie and the Banshees' 'A Kiss In The Dreamhouse' played over and over again on auto-repeat. It became 'our album'.

Also got bad memories of playing a newly-bought Island Records Compilation without scanning the track listing...half way through a blowjob the song faded out and the next one up was Millie singing 'My Boy Lollipop'. Completely ruined the atmos.