Your ultimate fetish your OH knows nothing about?

Could understand not doing the crowd thing but the others don't sound to big a deal. I would keep working him on those;)

Gosh im trying to think but no she knows all of mine,The last thing i told her was wearing her pantys and she is cool about that we now do it together.She is even fine with pee play.

he's okay with me being DP'd aslong as its with a toy and not another man...he gets quite jelous aha with the crowd, the way i see it is everybody else is having sex so they wont be watching, and for pegging, im working on him all the time aha

Dee_licious333 wrote:

but you need like tons of the stuff for a proper fight- - then where would you do it? i mean it would go everywhere and i doubt my husband would be too pleased if it destroyed the carpet or flooring!

I had a fantasy of my OH doing this once and got quite in to setting it up but the clean up afterwards would have taken ages. Mud was a better bet as it comes off without staining but what do you do with gallons of wet mud when you're done with it?

Then again, I still look back and reckon it would have been worth it.

- Barkis

thanks Barkis

Yes i would think it would be very sensual even with mud - i just think i would love the feel of mud or oil on our bodies - but it would be a bugger to get out of my hair lol

If i did ask my husband about it he would probably think i am mad as we havent done anything even similar to that - apart from an body oil massage!!

Dee_licious333 wrote:

thanks Barkis

Yes i would think it would be very sensual even with mud - i just think i would love the feel of mud or oil on our bodies - but it would be a bugger to get out of my hair lol

If i did ask my husband about it he would probably think i am mad as we havent done anything even similar to that - apart from an body oil massage!!

It's all good for the skin but oil is a bit of a bugger to get out of your hair.

We used to do quite a lot of splosh stuff and Hella's right about the paddling pool but even then you're going to notice splash marks in obscure corners in the room for months afterwards.

Our (well, my) fight fantasy thing would have involved a third party, probably a couple, with the girls hamming it up with trash talk before battling it out in the goo and you can go with all sorts of scenarios from there.

I hadn't thought about this for ages until this thread. Now I'll probably spend time looking for a paddling pool and letting my imagination run away with me.

- Barkis.

My OH knows all mine, and I think I know all his too. We're very open. We're not necessarily ready to act on them all just yet, but we talk about it a lot.

SS xx

Has your OH ever asked you to do something that your immediate response was 'I'm not doing that'?

I read a book back a couple of years ago and one girl stuck candles in her pussy and arse while her boyfriend filmed it, It has stuck in my mind and secretly I would like to do that, have dabbled with a candle myself but dont think OH would fancy that and film it the same time but its always in my mind

A threesome with another woman

Dee_licious333 wrote:

thanks Barkis

Would you be fighting your husband or something else in this scenarios?

Mine is sleepyness. I love the fantasies where they're asleep or very dozy and sleep enough and I get to touch them and play with them. I also love being half asleep and have them play with me. (all consensual beforehand) but the part that's exciting is trying not to wake them up. The only reason it extends to 'half asleep' or dozy is that I'd want to be able to enjoy it, or have my partner enjoy it even though we're "asleep".

I love anal play. But I'm quite shy about it and my boyfriend doesn't know how into it I am! I've told him I've done it before and enjoyed it but whenever it's brought up it's always in a jokey way! I look forward to when we feel comfortable enough around each other to do it!!

a threesome with one of our girlfriends

with both girls donning strapies and doing me and them selves in every hole

There's nothing he doesn't know of mine, it helps that we're on the fetish scene and live M/s (and daddy/babygirl), so there's nothing too taboo that gets hidden. Saying that, I do find myself embarrassed by some of my fetishes, but that's more about me than anything lol.

Butters,notallsweetandinnocent! wrote:

I'm like A_A, my partner has recently found out mine, i want to have sex with him, in a massive crowd of others having sex, i also want to be DP'd, and i realllllllllly want to peg him. but he wont let me :-(

His loss !

to be anally fisted by a football team (including the team fans)

A threesome with my bestfriend (female) and anal .... Ahhhh ;)

Well ive been thinking and thinking she knows all of mine,But then i remembered when i was younger how i gave a mate a handjob sometimes i think i wish at the time i sucked him off just so i would of known what its like when i cum into my gf mouth,So maybe that would be something i would do while she would be watching.

But im sure that would turn her right off.

I would like to try bondage, we have had a play with blindfold before and both enjoyed that, but full on restraints and so on is kind of appealing to me, don't think my OH is keen though! I may not enjoy it, but life is for living, better to know then never try!