Your ultimate fetish your OH knows nothing about?

mine is latex vacuum bed. I seriously want to be in one and teased for a while. Even wrapped in cling film would probably do but the latex bed is more the sinful fetish! Any like minded out there?

After over six years of dating, my OH knows all my big turn ons, and I his. Actually, we knew about each other's biggest kinks before we started officially dating, haha. Wouldn't be any fun to hide them from each other, then we couldn't play at them!

I find I don't know everything that I would like to try as yet. I mean have you done everything? Plus there are certain things you get to know about your OH and can gauge if this subject fetish can be shared

Would love a mud or oil fight - lashings of oil or mud - its never going to happen though!

Oil, nice!

Dee, try nuru gel. Very slippy!

but you need like tons of the stuff for a proper fight- - then where would you do it? i mean it would go everywhere and i doubt my husband would be too pleased if it destroyed the carpet or flooring!

Ha ha. If you have a double air bed put some towels around it. Have a shower and apply nuru whilst still wet. You don't need much of it and believe me you won't stop sliding off each other. Great fun:)

Unless you mean you want a full on wrestle covered in the stuff with space no option. Aired is good for a small tussle. Lol

a threesome with a shemale

I dress up as a woman. Was with her all day with knickers on, and she still doesn't know a thing! :D

your knickers or your OH?

i have a cardigan fetish have done all my life , been married for twenty years and my wife dosent know.

i have to waite until im home alone to really enjoy her cardigans. she has loads fortunatly.

do you go naked and wank in them too?

Dee_licious333 wrote:

but you need like tons of the stuff for a proper fight- - then where would you do it? i mean it would go everywhere and i doubt my husband would be too pleased if it destroyed the carpet or flooring!

Paddling pool and a groundsheet for any splatter.

I have a hog tie rape fetish - (that looks wierder writing it down argh) but i think my partner has clocked on as for my birthday she gave me 5 rape cards... full role play like it... i can be as rough as i want and really act it out..

Have fun. Is she has guessed then well played.

i think she has guessed hahaha

I'm like A_A, my partner has recently found out mine, i want to have sex with him, in a massive crowd of others having sex, i also want to be DP'd, and i realllllllllly want to peg him. but he wont let me :-(

xmas is coming put one in his tocking wink wink