You're Best Feature Question

What have others told you is your best physical feature, and what do YOU think is your best?

I have been commented numerous times on my eyes.

I think it`s my bum.

my personality I get on well with anyone and always up for a good chat. But another bit hasn't had any complaints so far 😝

Why limit it to just physical features? People are so much more than the bodies they happen to inhabit. 🙂 My best features are my piercing intellect, my razor sharp wit, my raw sexual magnetism, and, of course, my humbleness. 🙂

Strangely enough though, other people don't say the same. I think the thing people compliment me on the most is how great I am at saying goodbye. Several people have said that's the thing they look forward to most when we meet up. 🙂

According to my wife, it's my arms.....not sure what that says about the rest of me...!

45 years ago my wife was attracted to me as she had a John Lennon 'thing' and fortunately I had the large nose and wire rimmed glasses, I still have so she's still happy.

This post is no longer available.

Bum. I recently had a lady in my gym class (was stood behind me) stop me on the way out to tell me "you have the best arse I've ever seen". Was so taken aback I replied "you too"! 😂

Ian Chimp wrote:

Why limit it to just physical features? People are so much more than the bodies they happen to inhabit. 🙂 My best features are my piercing intellect, my razor sharp wit, my raw sexual magnetism, and, of course, my humbleness. 🙂

Strangely enough though, other people don't say the same. I think the thing people compliment me on the most is how great I am at saying goodbye. Several people have said that's the thing they look forward to most when we meet up. 🙂

I hereby give you the nickname, Frank Pickle!

DanceswithPenguins wrote:

I hereby give you the nickname, Frank Pickle!

Not the worst thing I've been called on here. 🙂 Though I've always considered myself more of a Jim Trott. 🙂

I have never had any positive comments on any of my physical features. I couldn’t pick one to be honest.

Let's open this up to best feature overall, not just physical!

My sense of humour is one, albeit it can be dark at times.

Being told I’m kind and generous.

My hair I get lots of comments about it...it's naturally wild...dark and curly

Well, if we`re including personality as well as physical...my sense of humour is often commented on. In fact i had a thank you card from the management team at work a couple of weeks ago "We love you for your passion and dry sense of humour"

That meant more to me than the gift voucher that accompanied it!

WillC wrote:

That meant more to me than the gift voucher that accompanied it!

Was it for an airline?
It was an M&S voucher, nice underwear!

I'd have given it back and asked for a LH voucher :)

🤣👍didn't think of that!

Physical feature is my back and shoulders. Overall best feature is my refusal to be beaten by life.