Yummy Cum!

Has anyone here tried the Love Honey product Yummy Cum?

I have just received a bottle and the recommended use is slightly vague. It says"

"Take 4ml at a time with water. The maximum dose is 8ml in 24 hours. Do not take the 8ml at once. "

Does this mean take 4ml per day? or can you get away with 4ml every two days?

Never used it but I would guess 4ml per 12 hour period max? Not sure what would happen if you OD’d on it though!

Following. I never even knew this existed but very intrigued to see how it goes if you’re up for sharing your results…?

Skittle Spunk probably :rainbow:

3 Likes

Taste the rainbow! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I do medication rounds and although different this would tell me you can have 2 x 4ml doses a day but not at the same time. So one in a morning and one at night or tea? You can’t take more than 8ml in 24hours and can’t take the two doses at same time. Hope that helps?

3 Likes

From my pharmacy training in a former life, I’m in agreement with @Hornywife92 as to how to take it :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi, yet another product I have missed. I must take a look at this.

I did this for a good few weeks and there wasn’t really a change in the taste of my cum. I was a bit disappointed

Maybe best sticking to pineapple… does the job naturally and counts as one of your five a day :wink:

Been using yummy cum for a while now. Not sure about taste difference but my loads have been much bigger.
I take 4ml in the morning then another 4 when I get home from work if this helps?

4ml (about 20 drops) in the morning and again at night

I have it and my wife says it works, it does take a few days for any effect and i suggest eating pineapples or citrussy fruit like oranges, and drink plenty of water to have more effect

Used it. It’s crap. I try my own cum and I did after a few weeks of using this. It makes no difference whatsoever. Considering how expensive it is as well then seriously, just don’t bother. Pineapple is probably your best bet as I have noticed a difference with that. Not a big difference but it does have a very slightly sweeter taste with pineapple.

1 Like

I have used it before, following the guidelines given. I definitely noticed an increase in amount and told that the taste does improve.