Swallowing Cum??

My wife wants to swallow my cum this will be her first time. What is the best postion for her to be in to swallow but not be put off so it becomes a regular thing in our sex life. Also how long before doing the deed should I drink pineapple juice & should I have a wank a few hours before I believe this makes the next time you cum not as thick is this true please help to make this a pleasurable experience for both of us. Thank you in advance x

Hi Mr.smith, I would recommend that you be standing or sitting and she be on her knees in front of you. This way, if she decides it's not for her she can move easily. I've never asked my boyfriend to drink pineapple juice as I don't think it makes a huge difference really, but if you think she is really going to be put off by the taste I would suggest a flavoured lube. As soon as your cum enters her mouth, she should hold it there then once she is sure it's finished, swallow in one go. It's not pleasant but it's tolerable :) Have fun! x

my ex did it and I had the biggest best orgasm of my life !

The taste might actually be an unpleasant surprise, and if your cum hits the back of her throat hard she'll probably gag and spit it all out. Tell her when you're about to cum and pull your cock just out of her mouth to avoid the above. A wank beforehand might reduce the quantity and velocity; maybe offer her a taste so she knows what to expect?

Don't think there's any point in drinking or eating anything in particular. It won't make a lot of difference.

actually eating pineapple has proven to make a difference to the taste, it makes it sweeter and more pleasant.

The healthier and better you eat, the better you taste. meat makes cum taste worse and so does smoking.

Strawberries and Pineapple juice has been suggested to improve or change the taste, I know my wife will only do it if I've drunk loads prior to the event so to speak. My advice is watch your diet 24 hours before no curries or asparagus(spelling) plenty of pineapple and have her sitting or even knelt above you as you lay on your back.

A wank b4 hand should reduce the velocity and quantity, but hey who knows I had one girl that just loved the taste of it whatever I did, god I miss her lol.

If you try and she doesnt like try a different diet, cut out the pineapple and so forth, people like different tastes and such. Good luck anyway I hope all goes well for you...

I would suggest you lay down and she kneels above you, I find this the easiest way to control just how much goes in my mouth, as sometimes it can be a bit too much!!!! As for the taste, make sure you have a shower first (it always helps!!!!) and use some nice flavoured lube, I reccommend the Durex Play Pina Colada, then she can just hold it in her mouth to disguise the taste if she doesn't like it whilst maintaining politeness to you :) Just appreciate that its not every girls thing, and although some may simply swallow to avoid being rude we don't neccesarily like doing it all the time ^^

Good luck and enjoy!

I personaly love swollowing... but i know its not for everyone.

CrimsonVixen says it perfectly for a first timer... let us know how it goes :)

jimm88 wrote:

I personaly love swollowing... but i know its not for everyone.

CrimsonVixen says it perfectly for a first timer... let us know how it goes :)

hot!

I'd suggest avoiding lager or beer beforehand and be extra scrupulous about washing it but with just water not soap.

Will enjoy it as long as I'm not feeling full/sickly after a meal