1 orgasm and its all over

A big hello to everyone.

Simple question but probably no answer? My wife, once she has orgasmed, wont let me near her again for hours! lol

Let me explain - basically she is so sensitive (tickly etc) after that anything is to uncomfortable. It doesnt matter if its a quicky or lots of foreplay n build up. Once she has cum she is so sensitive that its sleep time.

Just wondered if anyone has any 'advice'?

I am sensitive also .. i prefer not to be touched again right after i have cum and by then my hubby usually cums after and thats the end of that apart from maybe touching and cuddling up for a while. Hmm but then we dont always have sex at night. Have sex during the day when you know she wont go to sleep right afterwards. Lay in bed and keep kissing her, touching her even after she has cum. I guess for some couples once both of you have cum, it seems to be over. It doesnt have to be though. There is alot more than you can do .. and if you wait enough long enough .. you should be able to make her orgasm again!!! Good luck x

Same here, once I've orgasmed I don't tlike to be touched again for a while, it get's too sensitive. No advice to give really, it's just teh way things are. It doesn't mean she can't work on you, so to speak, but I know from experience that it becomes too sensitive to touch.

How about just cuddling her for a little while, talking, holding her, kissing... Etc in between sessions. Give her a bit of recovery time (Just like a lot of guys need after they've cum!). Then after a while you might be able to build towards round two. But whatever you do, don't rush into it immediately if she's sensitive.

It might help if you try this earlier on in the day than you usually do. That way she'll be less likely to fall asleep after. Set aside some time one afternoon just for you to enjoy eachother.

I once spent a whole day in bed with a partner doing this. It was great fun!

I am also too sensitive to be touched there for hours. My vagina seems to be fine, but my clitoris is a big no. The sensitiveness depends on how strong the orgasm is. the stronger, the more sensitive I am.

As for the sleepy time.. yepp. My problem as well! I always fall asleep if I dont get up immediately just after the act. I guess there is very little advice available. I can stay awake if I eg. get up and go for shower, but the first half an hour may be a bit of problem. Offering a shower could help, if she is up to, but if she is still sleepy afterwards, then... Guess you will have to get used to it. Frankly... the time of the day does not matter to me. be it morning, afternoon or evening, I am always extremely sleepy after my orgasm. But this may vary between women, so it may help her if you have sex in the morning to feel less sleepy.

i thought the sleeping after was for men generally - hmm i never ever feel sleepy - relaxed yes .. but never sleepy - i always want more though after i orgasm .. never usually get it!!

I alway fall asleep after sex 'coz I justg get this real feeling of contentment and as I am usually quite insomniac due to having to much going through my head, in the post coital bliss I have no thought in my head, I just feel nice. With regards to being too sensitive, I always found if the man hadn't cum when I did, if he just stayed still inside me for a few minutes, then I could carry on with penetration so long as the clit wasn't stimulated (which might require a gentle change of position). Generally I would prefer slower love making type sex then, rather than fast and furious. However this is something that is no longer a problem for me, I never used to like much clit stimulation at all but the more I have allowed myself to enjoy it and increased the amount of attention on the clit over the last 10 years the hyper sensitivity has drastically reduced. I dare say that isn't typical though.

My wife is the same, I love giving her oral.....and I mean love doing it. I would prefer to be down there for hours, but after she has reached orgasm, it's 99 times out of a 100 a no, no. Only a couple of times have I been allowed to carry on.

From a mans point of view, during sex I have these urges, strong urges to go all night..repeatedly. Trouble is once Ive cum...that feeling goes rapidly.

A big thank you for all your responses.

Dont worry, not being selfish as there is always the cuddling, holding and kissing after and obviously not an issue most of the time other than just when u are in the occasional mood for more. (and of course even i need a few mins to recover ;-))

Seriously, just when in the mood for more, and that goes for both, but if in the day after the tender moments after we tend to 'get up' because of the tiredness side for her.

A big thank you again and have fun x

depends on the type of orgasm for me.

If it's a clitoral orgasm, then yes, I'm sensitive and don't want to be touched but ...

if it's a g-spot orgasm (internal orgasm) we don't stop, we keep going - and the more I have the better it gets, to the point where my bf really enjoys letting go when I do so we come together. It's really nice when we do (he does) that.

Maybe you might want to think about the type of orgasm you're giving your OH, and taking your time with her. Yes, g-spot orgasms take longer, but the reward is so much better.

As far as being sleepy after sex, yes, I do (and my bf does too), but there is a scientific reason for it like was mentioned before, the release of hormones. (think it's something to do with the population and survival of the species, in order to become pregnant, the hormone would release to put you to sleep after sex to allow for maximum sperm to reach the egg). I'm sure I read that somewhere, don't ask me where though.

I have to admit as a guy im kinda the same... i have no clue why but when i orgasm i keep the euphoric *cum zone* for atleast 25-30 mins.. my orgasms last a long time.. and my mrs trys to jump on me asap.. which is.. why i can understand when myu partner has an orgasm and feels the same way..

just be happy you make her happy :)

My wife is the same. To be honest, we switch roles to the stereotype. I can go multiple times (with 10 or some mins in between) but once my wife has cum, thats it for like 12 hours. Also, she wants to sleep straight after, but when i cum, it wakes me up.

It differs from person to person. My OH usually drops asleep after orgasming, although she might be up for sleepy sloppy seconds sometimes. I on the other hand often feel rather wakeful after having sex with my OH and have to read a book for a while before I can manage sleep.