10th wedding anniversary

As per the title of the thread its our 10th wedding anniversary.

What do I do to surprise the wife. ....

Congratulations - as it is 'tin' you could buy a metal dildo or butt plug - lol - or you could be traditional and give her a lovely pamper evening with a sexy massage followed a bath for 2 and a romantic dinner - whatever you do I hope you have a lovely time Hun :) xx

do something shes always wanted to try.

surprise break for the two of you

random acts of kindness for her

buy small little keep sakes one for each year that you were married that remind you of something that happened the year with leave clues laying around that she finds that lead her to the each keep sake. one present a day leading up to your anniverary. then bring her out for dinner and tell her a story of why you picked each item and what they mean

then have one big present that signifies so the next ten years

hope that helps

hihowareyou wrote:

do something shes always wanted to try.

surprise break for the two of you

random acts of kindness for her

buy small little keep sakes one for each year that you were married that remind you of something that happened the year with leave clues laying around that she finds that lead her to the each keep sake. one present a day leading up to your anniverary. then bring her out for dinner and tell her a story of why you picked each item and what they mean

then have one big present that signifies so the next ten years

hope that helps

I love your idea of a keep sake for each year - that is so romantic :) x

You could also put a little anniversary 'I Love You' in your local paper notices section :) xx

ruffnek wrote:

As per the title of the thread its our 10th wedding anniversary.

What do I do to surprise the wife. ....

Lol I would recommend opening your ears and truly listen for the 6 months prior as there is a very good chance she'll have dropped a dozen hints at what she'd like. Then you'll amaze her for knowing her so well. :) (Or maybe that's just me lol)

I put 2 10p's in my oh's card. One made in 2003 the other 2013. It was the smallest of gifts but carried the biggest meaning