first time anal

me and missus both want to try anal, done a bit finger rimming, but not sex yet any tips for us? x

Lots and lots and lots of good quality anal lube. I'd recommend getting a smallish toy or even use fingers starting with one then two then three ect. And take your time if it hurts take a break and try again later. Don't force anything you don't want to do damage.

hope this helps :)

Fozzbear wrote:

Lots and lots and lots of good quality anal lube. I'd recommend getting a smallish toy or even use fingers starting with one then two then three ect. And take your time if it hurts take a break and try again later. Don't force anything you don't want to do damage.

hope this helps :)

Perfect!

It's all about the lube, good quality anal lube, I'd recommend starting with a butt plug (vibrating ones are the best. I personally recommended the fsog butt plug xx

cheers were guna give it a go tnite got the lube ready ;)![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

When you get it right! I tell you it can be one of the best feelings in the world! For both him and her.

Burgen1 wrote:

cheers were guna give it a go tnite got the lube ready ;)![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Best of luck you two! Take your time!! It'll be worth it.

I'm thinking about getting my 1st vibrating butt plug but still not sure....any ladies want to use it on me lol

slinky binky wrote:

It's all about the lube, good quality anal lube, I'd recommend starting with a butt plug (vibrating ones are the best. I personally recommended the fsog butt plug xx

Cheers binky we started with a small bullet and finger no plugs to hand, was great for both xx;)

Hope you enjoyed yourself! I'm guessing this is only the beginning?? 😜

Pleasure burgen1, I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves :)
I, also I forgot to add relaxation is also key. But it sounds as though you have that mastered *♡*xx

Burgen1 wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Cheers binky we started with a small bullet and finger no plugs to hand, was great for both xx;)

Awesome news, it's all about building on that from here. It gives immense pleasure for sure x