2 Years Caged

It’s a big day for me today.

It’s exactly 2 years since I started wearing a chastity cage.

During this period I have worn the cage every day. Most days I wear it all my waking hours. It is the first thing I put on in the morning and the last thing I take off at night.
During Locktober (the whole month of October), and whenever my wife orders me to, I wear it 24/7 although it does disturb my sleep if I get an erection during the night when I need to wee.

The real anniversary though is not the cage itself but the massive change it has made to our relationship after 45 years of marriage. She now has absolute control of all our sexual activities. She has taken full responsibility for her own orgasms and masturbates to orgasm at least once each day but often more. She has come alive sexually. She is also becoming more dominant and I am becoming more submissive.

She also has absolute control over if, when and how I come. Typically she will allow me an orgasm every 3 to 6 weeks but teases me daily and edges almost to orgasm me regularly. Since my penis is effectively out of action most of my sexual pleasure is derived from anal activities and she pegs me regularly (typically 2 or 3 times each week). This also helps to further establish our sub/dom relationship.

Our day to day relationship is very different too. Without the frequent orgasms I used to have I find that my sexual frustration sublimates itself in a desire to please her in any way possible. We are far more intimate on a daily basis and I find myself kissing and cuddling her so frequently that, at first, she found it overpowering. She now understands my increased need for physical contact though. Since I am not allowed orgasms myself I have dedicated myself to giving her all the orgasms she can handle and she is loving it. I have also taken on all the household tasks, cooking and cleaning. She realises that this is an important symbol of submission for me an allows me to do this even when friends and guests are visiting. No one has commented yet on the fact that our daily relationship has changed markedly but if they did we would have no qualms about explaining our new relationship.

We have come a long way in the two years since we made the decision to move to this male chastity relationship and we are still moving onwards. She is definitely becoming more dominant as time goes on and I am becoming more submissive. We are also moving more towards mild bondage activities.
Sexually (and in every other way) we are having the best time of our lives together.

18 Likes

Congratulations on this anniversary! :partying_face: sounds like you’ve both been on an extraordinary adventure into discovering different aspects of yourselves and I’m happy to hear it’s brought you closer together and your gonna continue expanding on it all.

1 Like

Wow @rockstar congratulations, not just on being ‘caged’ but also for 45yrs of marriage! Sorry for such a silly question but is a chastity cage actually a cage? I’m presuming it isn’t metal?

Yes it is a cage and it is metal.

This is the first cage I wore 2 years ago and I still wear it regularly.

You can get plastic or silicone cages too and there are various designs but I prefer the metal cage style for the weight and hygiene.

Congratulations @rockstar , a very big day indeed.
You are so fortunate to have come this far and with a partner who fully understands and embraces the power she holds as a woman.
I hope that your relationship continues to grow in the way that you’ve described and that you will both be happy together for many years to come.

Thank you. We both hope so too.

Congratulations @rockstar and Mrs rockstar!