Goodbye to the cage, at least for the moment

After almost exactly 4 years of wearing a chastity cage every day (and 24/7 during Locktober) I’m going to have to give it a break.

I’m 72 and, typically for my age, my prostate is enlarged (nothing insidious) so my urine flow is slower and my bladder doesn’t empty completely. This is causing relatively frequent UTI’s. We’ve decided that the restriction caused by the cage is probably not helping either so I’m going to give it a rest for a while to see if things improve.

It won’t change our relationship at all. It will still be a female led male chastity relationship but I will be on the honour system rather than being caged.
I will miss the cage terribly but, in keeping with our ever evolving role reversal, I’ll be permanently wearing women’s underwear with the camel toe gaff inserted. That will be nice.

I also means that I can ditch the horrible boxers.

3 Likes

The gaff came along at a good time, seems like the natural progression to give up the cage as you’re coming to really enjoy the female appearance.
I hope these changes help rejuvenate your health, you may be allowed to orgasm a bit more often to help your prostate helath.

1 Like

Not sure if you’ve ever read that regular orgasms are good for prostate health. I am not sure of the medical evidence, but maybe all the orgasm denial hasn’t helped your prostate?
Would it be worth trying to be forced to orgasm daily for a while? :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you.

I have no worries about my prostate really. Since I started using a testosterone replacement gel I have 6 monthly PSA check and last year, after a bout of prostatitis, I had a CT scan and a cystoscopy both of which were negative. It’s just enlarged through age really.

1 Like

I have heard this and it’s something we may work on. Perhaps more frequent orgasms but on get terms may be the way to go.

2 Likes

For the best I’d say and never know you may discover a whole new routine of pleasure from wearing the knickers daily and doing other things :smiley:
Fingers crossed not having a cage on helps to improve things for you.

1 Like

Fisnagers crossed everything settles down

1 Like

@rockstar can sympathies with the uti. I’m currently on antibiotics. PSA all clear had prostate exam and awaiting prostate ultrasound scan. Hope it clears soon