6” realistic dildo, is the 8” better?

I got one from love honey and tried it last night with my wife.
She didn’t enjoy it all, no sexy feelings.
She does seem to love the rabbit however.
Question to anyone out there, if she’s doesn’t enjoy the 6” is the 8” better for those who partake?
I’m the one leading the way with all this, I’m new to it and blind, being guided mostly by this forum.
My wife has no suggestions or fantasies.
Do I go with the 8” or forget it.
Any help much appreciated.

2 Likes

I think you need to find out what she likes about the rabbit. It may be that she likes the clit stimulation or whatever vibration/movement the internal arm has and if that’s the case, buying a dildo of any size won’t replicate that.

Also length isn’t everything, it could be that she needs more girth.

5 Likes

The length may not be the problem. She may need girth more than length. Every woman is different so I think you and your wife need to talk about what she likes,etc and I belive that will help you guys get what you want and get the orgasm you both are looking for :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bigger isn’t always better. When we first got into sex toys, Mrs Sen was very much the (willing) passenger, I would buy and she would try. I got carried away and bought a king cock 8 1/2 inch dildo with 6 1/2 inch girth, she likened using it to giving birth. Whilst now its one of my favourite anal dildos for me, it did nothing for her.

Talk to her, find out what she likes, what gets her off and go from there. Shop together on LH and make joint decisions.

3 Likes

Depends if she likes bigger sizes as if not then the 8” may just be the same effect as the 6”

2 Likes

I feel like your wife may just simply rather a larger girth. It is also possible that she likes clit stimulation more, don’t worry, most women do. But if either of those is the case, then I wouldn’t worry about getting anything longer. Have you asked her what she likes? If not, I would try that first :grin:

1 Like

Mrs Chimp prefers glass dildos to silicone/pvc. She likes the smoothness and the firmness, as well as the different textures available too. Her favourites are the LH Beaded and the Icicles No. 5.

They can also be paired with a good clit toy too. :+1:

It’s tough if one person has to do all the research, but as long as she’s enjoying the exploring it’s not so bad. Obviously, if she’s finding the whole sex toy thing a chore you should probably ease off. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My wife doesn’t get any real pleasure from any of our dildos by themselves (she prefers the real thing) but she loves being filled while I give oral or she uses her Womanizer, or for DP with anal. It also helps if I warm it up a little first, either by really rubbing lube in or sucking it a bit.

All that to say, if she likes the rabbit but didn’t get anything from the dildo, try pairing it with some oral or a vibe on the clit and see if that is enjoyable?

1 Like

Went with the 7” whisper quiet vibrator and she loved it!
It’s definitely firmer and obviously it vibrates. Quite possibly the best orgasm I’ve known her to have.

1 Like