69 advice

Try this.
Stand at the side of the bed naked with your wife lying dow on her back (maybe wake her with a cup of tea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) and then slide the covers back and go down on her while you’re still standing.
If you’re not already hard you soon will be and she will get the message and take you in hand then hopefully in her mouth.
It’s a great way to start and you both get a great view.
It’s one of my wife’s favourite ways to wake in the morning ad works well both ways round.

3 Likes

Oh we are big fans! Definitely better with me on top rather than my husband. Side by side works but I love being on top. I certainly give more to the bj when he’s at work on me!

1 Like

We’ve done it a few times, but I get so distracted by what he’s doing to me, enjoying it, getting lost in it, that I stop what I’m doing :joy: so he slaps me hard on my ass cheeks just to remind me. But we both definitely enjoy it :smirk:

This has got to be one of my favourite positions although i do prefere to have the husband on top. I get the best of both worlds by having the husband give me oral and me having my hands and mouth all over his cock and slowly move to his arse.
This is the position where I get aroused the most.

8 Likes

Wife prefers me on top, I prefer her on top so we alternate! I actually like to concentrate on giving oral and struggle to do this with a 69 but wife doesn’t like all attention on her.

2 Likes