Oral Sex

Straddled by your other half or straight forward 69. What's your favourite?

Must say i luv 69 its a great postion to start off

Straddled for me,.....69- I can’t bloody concentrate or think about anything when I am enjoying myself that much LOL!

Nothing better that having my oh squeezing my ears! Lol

There's a time and a place for both,but maybe I'm just greedy !

Miss tease wrote:

There's a time and a place for both,but maybe I'm just greedy !

at the same time is awesome!! love it!!!

love a 69 always :)

When recieveing I much prefer 69 when giving I much prefer her straddled on top of me..... Maybe I am just a giver! ;-)

They say that it is better to give than receive. lol

Either, though I do tend to lose it pretty quickly during a 69

69! mutual fun! Loooove it!

But when she sits astride my face..... Love giving her my fullest attention.....

I like to lay my wife on her side so I can lick her clit, pussy & ass easily - yumm! Love a 69 too of course! ;)

I never seem to get the angles right with 69 so I go more for giving Mrs.P. a good tonguing. I like her to sit on my face but that's not always her plan, though often she'll give me a hand job or as much of one as she can depending on how we're connected.

My no.1 fantasy is to be licking my wife out while another lady pegs me from behind and forces me onto my wife's parts. Can't see it happening but one can always dream, eh?

straddled..any offers? ;)

I love both but gripping my thighs around a man's head while he buries his tongue into me, is a great feeling. As for giving, I can give a man my best & take him deeper if he stands infront of me whilst I kneel. To be honest though, all positions for oral have their charms. It's all good :P

Straddled :)

Anything !

Ps Love that sexy Pic secretseductress ! added you

Always a giver;)

her straddled on me.

69 to uncomfortable and unable to fully concentrate on giving.

I like to dangle my head over the edge of the bed when I give (I can get him all in that way) and he leans over me at the same time. So it's a sort of 69 but deeper