a first for us tonight

well me and my wife have just ventured into the bondage side of things well mainy just a blind fold and leather cuffs with chains to restrict each other amd a whip

my god amazing beeing blind folded not knowing where or when or what she will touch next

both had body shaking orgasms

definitely recommend it

When blindfolded and restatrained try a bit of ice play . Ie run wet icecubes down your partners body, The hot weather is great for this type of thing .

Being blindfolded and restricted is always great fun, especially when you get comfortable enough to take it out of the bedroom.

Summer is here, why not make full use of the lovely outdoors if you get a chance.

cheers for ideas will give them a try always up for new things

Im not over keen on being blindfolded but love being restrained.
Have fun x

I love having my OH restrained, teasing her with various toys, bringing her close to orgasm but never letting her quite get there.

ice is great cheers for tip

My OH has hinted about trying a bit of mild restraint. I don't like handcuffs, what could I use instead?

I'll definitely try ice cubes, sounds delicious.

DizzyBee wrote:

I don't like handcuffs, what could I use instead?

Lots of non-handcuff restraints in this category: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/handcuffs-restraints/wrist-ankle-restraints/

If you want to try it without buying anything, I've found it difficult to go wrong with dressing gown belts, (neck) ties or soft rope.

DizzyBee wrote:

My OH has hinted about trying a bit of mild restraint. I don't like handcuffs, what could I use instead?

I'll definitely try ice cubes, sounds delicious.

Don't be put off by the dodgy pictures; this set is great if you have any kind of bedposts or bed frame to tie the ends to

FlyingSmurf wrote:

DizzyBee wrote:

I don't like handcuffs, what could I use instead?

Lots of non-handcuff restraints in this category: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/handcuffs-restraints/wrist-ankle-restraints/

If you want to try it without buying anything, I've found it difficult to go wrong with dressing gown belts, (neck) ties or soft rope.

Liked your thinking. Couldn't get into it with anything metal or leather. Scarves worked a treat. Thanks.😊

Thanks for tip. I can't believe how much they turned on OH or how inventive I could be with some ice cubes! Great fun had by us both.

Bondage candles and/or massage candles are so a great addition. Have fun!