A fond farewell

Hi all,

I wanted to wish you all a very fond farewell & heartfelt thanks. As I'm sure many of you know, I've just landed a thoroughly amazing new job which is going to mean I don't have much time to spend on here.

You guys have meant an awful lot to me over the past few months. Amongst other things, you've given me some brilliant relationship advice, not to mention getting me through my interview last week. I've made some incredibly good friends, several of whom I'm in contact with off-forum & I plan to keep in touch with for years to come.

I'll pop in occasionally to check you're all okay, but my time as a regular is over. Thank you all so much for making this an amazing community to be part of.

xxx

Congratulations enjoy it x

Nooooo! I only just started chatting to you. :(

Seriously though, so glad you have an exciting new beginning.

ah I know we've not really chatted directly mate but I always enjoy reading your posts :( sad to see you go, check back now and again yea. Good luck with the new job!

aww yay you got your job

remember parent advice im here lol

good luck with everything

Ahh that's why you're leaving, your new job! Best of luck then and make sure to let me know how it goes :) xxx

Aww thats lovley of you to say, good luck in your new job hun and so pleased Lovehoney forums have given you so much advice!

xxxx

Congratulations, hope you will be very happy in your new job :)

I wish you every success in your new job.

HH

Good luck in the new job :) x

good luck with the job :) xx

Good luck!

All the best for the future and I hope you love the new job :o)

Thanks all!

I'll be back every so often, so hopefully you won't get the chance to miss me that much!

x

good luck in new job, glad all our advice on the interview worked

congrats. hope everything else goes this well for you. i guess now ill actualy get my work done :P hope to see you on here some time and good luck.

i think chatmust not be working. i got all excited when it said you were online. have been wondering whhat you've been up to lately and how things are going for you.