A new game for next week

As many of you already know we have a female led male chastity relationship in which she has orgasms every day but she allows me to orgasm very rarely.
She keeps me aroused constantly by teasing me then denying me the orgasm I crave.

HOWEVER

She is going to France with her sisters next week for a whole week and whenever we are separated new rules apply. Instead of denying me an orgasm she orders me to masturbate to orgasm daily. Last time she went away she would text me a number in the morning and that would be the number of orgasms I had to have that day.

This time we have a different game. I have uploaded 3 photographs onto her phone. One is a selection of butt plugs and dildos, the second is a selection of nipple clamps and chains and the third is a selection of masturbation sleeves and machines.

Every day she will text me her three choices and I will have to use that combination to masturbate to orgasm as many times as she chooses.

She, of course, is taking a couple of discreet bullet vibrators with her so that she can continue to have at least one orgasm every day.

We’ll see how it works out.

7 Likes

Sounds like an amazing arrangement you’ve got there @rockstar.
I look forward to hearing how it goes and enjoy your freedom until your good lady returns :+1:

Enjoy… Shame you didn’t have a Satisfyer and she could connect to it from France and the tease you

1 Like

Nice I like the idea!

My Mrs is under a lot of stress from uni and full time job currently so she’s very preoccupied when she goes away with work

I usually find it a fun week to self chastity as a challenge with butt plug and dildo play in the eve for some pleasure, still get a great release when she comes back home

1 Like

pretty cool arrangement! thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Omg that is so cool - he certainly got you on a tight leash (like I got my man)

1 Like

Sounds like a great game but am not keen on forcing orgasms myself. :hot_face:

@rockstar
Look forward to a daily update… ?

Sounds like a very fun game to play :smiley:
What’s the most orgasms you’ve had in a day that she has asked you to accomplish?

First of all, in my defence, let me say that I’m almost 72 years old now.

Last time she went away she told me to come 4 times in a day but I could only manage 3 before I was sore and worn out.

1 Like

You have a cool relationship - but 4 times a day - that could be difficult :exploding_head:

Thanks for the idea! Why didn’t I think of that… :rage:

Day 1

She has chosen a 6" girthy dildo to insert, my agressive clover nipple clamps and chains to wear and a hummingbird wand attachment to use for my orgasm.

Thats a fair selection for Day 1.

@rockstar
Enjoy…

Day 2.

She’s just texted her orders for today.

Insert
The 6" girthy dildo again.

Wear
My glittery nipple chains with the less nasty clips .

Use
The Fleshlight Quickshot.

That will be in bed tonight as the day is pretty full.

1 Like

Day 3.

Use
Fleshlight Quickshot Launch

Wear
My most vicious nipple clamps.

Insert
My medium plug (7" circumference).

Sounds like a delightfully painful night.

Day 4.

Use
Humming bird wand attachment.

Wear
Nipple suckers.

Insert
My biggest (9.5" circumference) plug.

Damn , that sounds like fun ! You are a lucky man . Pretty late to your thread , but stay hydrated ! I am a mere 65 and to cum four times in a day would be rough .

Day 5.

Use
The fuxxing machine with the Fleshlight sleeve fitted.

Wear
My gentle tweezer nipple clamps .

Insert
My medium (7"circumference) plug.

Day 6.

Use
My hand.

Wear
Nipple suckers .

Insert
The big plug.