A pain in the ass!

Hiya Ladybug welcome to oa, hope the advice helps hun xxxxxxxxx

Hey Sexymel,

Thank god you asked this question, as I was about to, but didn't really know how to word it.

I had my first ever anal play session the other night with the OH, using fingers then progressing onto some freebie beads the lovely Lovehoney folks sent me with an order. I was quite apprehensive, but we took it really slowly, and the OH spent a lot of time checking I was happy, and used LOTS of lube, thanks to the advice we had read on here (you guys are life-savers when it comes to advice!).

All I can say is it worked for me and I can't wait for the next shot. Unfortunately OH has now come down with a bug, so it might be a while.....

Hello Ladybug welcome to O.A

Well I'm glad the advice has helped other people too, all I can say is I took it very very slow, didnt even attempt to do full anal last night but im still in a lot of pain today, last night was excrutiationg (think i spelled that right) but we're gonna persist, did anyone know what a douche was?

Hi Ladybug

Mel - a douche is a thingy you use to wash out your bum (in America it's quite common to use vaginal douches as well) before anal play to keep everything clean . You get some you connect directly to shower/taps I think and bulb types you fill with water and squirt up your bum! Do a search on LH using douches and you'll see what they have.

How did your lap dancing go by the way?

Take care

My lap dacing didnt go hun, my mate never turned up so i'm gonna phone the company up today and see if she even booked me in and im gonna do it on my own without her help x

Mel If you look back a age hun I answered your douche question, just think you had too many dirty thoughts on your mind to see it hehehe,

Hornypony explained better then me though lol

well it was everything you was saying,it was putting me off the thought of a douche, your a bad influence lol

who Moi

yes you and your filthy filthy mind

Hey imeldaimelda!

I can only agree with the comments here SexyMel, LOADS AND LOADS of LUBE, relaxing and take it slowly, from a finger to another to a small toy to a bigger toy and then finally a willy! Try to build up to it over time and maybe try giving yourself some ME time so you can do it uninterupted with toys on your own.

Hope that helps,

xx

Well, that was comprehensive!

PJ I don't know what one you have picked out, but this is a really good beginners plug but it is small http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9758

I also reviewed a SMALL plug, it was my first one and was perfect size for beginner. also see my reviews hun for beads, have fun and let us know how it goes xxxxxxxxx

I have tried this with an ex many years ago and really enjoyed it. My new bf wants to have a go but it has hurt quite a lot.

I am worried that if I use lots and lots of lube he will loose sensation, especially as we're obviously using a condom... has anyone found that an issue? or am I worrying about nothing?

@Carly - thanks for such a comprehensive guide to a subject of interest to so many - lots of the tips I've read on here (LH and OA) have really helped make my recent explorations in anal play so much more enjoyable

@Flopsy - as a relative newcomer to anal play, I still say you can't EVER have enough lube. Certainly my man uses a lot of lube and loss of sensation really doesn't seem to be a problem - I'd say almost the opposite effect is true

Thank you whirlybird, I feel better about giving it another go.

Lube is obviously the way to go!

Ha love the choosing coz of the colour - exactly what I do too!

Yeah I think you'll be fine with that plug. It is small though (more than I expected - use the measurements to check!)

Thanks for the info carly, was very very helpful!! I have ordered my douche (but its lost in the post ) and will be ordering beads and plugs soon!!