anal

I'd like to say a big thank you to this forum as today i finally managed to do anal with no pain![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

My partner really wanted to do anal but everything we tried it hurt and stung There was so many anal lubes to chose from I was boggled so came here for advice.

I was recommended lots and eventually went for the sliquid anal. it's more expensive than what i wanted to spend but it was well worth it! No pain which meant I was able to relax more.

I can't find my original help post but thank you..![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Xx

I'm really pleased that you got some good advice on here and can now enjoy anal as you've wanted too. I love it and finding the right 'tools for the job' is a definite plus.....so many people concentrate on the thing to be inserted and forget about a good, effective lube......good for you xx

Brilliant! I'm so glad you found some great advice on here. I too have just recently managed to have painless anal sex and can't get enough! I spent so many years being afraid to try it at all but with a supportive partner who took it slowly with me and some handy products from Lovehoney I'm now really enjoying experimenting!

That's good to hear, glad you enjoyed it :)