Fore play for men

Advice for fore play always seems to be aimed at men getting women in the mood, so (and to give me some extra ideas! he he) what do you men like your women to do for foreplay and what do you ladies do for your men!!

x

For me, nothing gets my OH worked up more than a slow, soothing sensual massage, especially with a warming oil... once you've finished the massage, I blow on his nipples (and the warming oil starts him tingling).. pop a blind fold on him and then go to town with the lips and tongue... so he doesn't know what's about to happen.

I like to have her play with my penis and start to get the pre cum flowing, rubbing my balls, stroking my back, kissing, touching, rubbing her clit up and down my penis works a treat too.

DavidB1986 wrote:

For me, nothing gets my OH worked up more than a slow, soothing sensual massage, especially with a warming oil...

Yep my OH loves this too J I'm a girl but I thought I'd give some input anyway!

I love tying him up and blindfolding him- really quick and easy to do because we permanently have an under the bed restraint kit set up now. I tease him with feathers, ticklers and may the whips and flogger will make an appearance too. I like to take my time with my mouth and bring him to the brink until he's begging for me to climb on top, or after a lot of force, breaks free from the restraints ;) Xx

lots of stroking and rubbing works well.

foundling his balls gently while playing with him used to get my ex going.

Working around in sexy underwear works a treat

Pop the wevibe in on low and go for a shower.....

Wot, that not count?

I like to be touched by the OH, her gently running her hands over my body, doesn't take much to get me started. I enjoy her dragging her nails over me, playing with my penis, getting me nice and hard.

All tied in with gentle kissing and the caressing of my shaft will always get me in the mood. Easy or what!

surprise him with summat different to last time

This is a good question. I think men enjoy the same things as women, I'e stroking, touching, kissing etc - but to be honest, don't think most men care or enjoy it because the preassure is always on to give her good foreplay and then we can both be happy. Sad in a way really

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Working around in sexy underwear works a treat

Yep mine likes it if he comes home to me doing something like the ironing in sexy undies where he'll sit behind me and take some piccies first...... Also a big turn on for me watching his face when he first walks in....

During foreplay I like if dick contact is kept to a minimum or is "accidental" and then gradually increases. I also like a bit of nipple tweaking and sucking. Watching the OH playing with herself is always good too.

thanks everyone, all very helpful and made a great session amazing!!! lol

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

thanks everyone, all very helpful and made a great session amazing!!! lol

ever triednibbling his nipples?

Janny wrote:

This is a good question. I think men enjoy the same things as women, I'e stroking, touching, kissing etc - but to be honest, don't think most men care or enjoy it because the preassure is always on to give her good foreplay and then we can both be happy. Sad in a way really

Not if you find a partner who isn't selfish. Sorry but in my opinion, I get most aroused (as a female) and love nothing more than giving. There are lots of women like me too. If I can tease and please him for hours on end, and can hear and see how turned on he is, that puts me right in the mood, if he spends all the hours focusing on me....not so much so.

I think the reason why the forums (or anywhere) may seem one sided and all focused on the womans pleasure is not down to women demanding it all and men missing out. I think it is because generally, women take longer, or find it much more difficult to reach orgasm, needing a combination of the right touches and the right frame of mind and the right lighting and...so on. Usually (but not always) men can get there from a variety of methods and if anything, want to learn ways to slow it down and not cum too soon. Women (and men) both keep asking for advise on how to focus and please a woman due to the fact they are generally much more difficult to please to the point of orgasm. I think this is the reason it seems one sided, as woman generally don't need to ask how to please their man, because generally, most things work for him. Does this make sense?

We are both givers so end up fighting to give pleasure rather than be the one ro receive. It all depends on which one of us gets the other restrained first haha!

Janny wrote:

In my experience, that pressure has come from the men themselves, not me. With a couple of them, we could possibly look to pressure from previous girlfriends, but I think even there it's more complex. I'm not sure why exactly. I just know that I wanted it to be more reciprocal and had to be both stubborn and creative to move it in that direction.

Foreplay for men? eat a curry, and drink some beers whilst watching topgear!

Or the old favourite - Turn up naked with beer!

69 with me on top is pretty much guaranteed to drive him wild

My Oh likes kissing lots of it and then me talking naughty .. he knows if i doing that im feeling sexy and i am turned on that works for us..oh and of course sexy underwear..

and the beer and curry made me laugh so much