About anal sex

Is it strange that as a man I would really like tro ty anal sex with a woman - but if she turned around and told me, well you try it first, I would be horrified??

*to try

Haha, sounds like a fair deal to me.

yep... OH does me... so I do him :) only fair :D

occhiverdi wrote:

Nice, I was reluctant too but love it now.

Well I always think you shouldn't expect to do it if you wouldn't to at least try yourself, haha! But I've done it with several fellas who wouldn't let me near theirs....

Give it a try, both ways, you'll either love it or hate it :)

OH is the same happy to give but not receive, suits me happy to receive not interested in giving

xGGx

I don't think it's a bad thing for one person to find pleasure from something another person doesn't like the idea of happening to them, but I do think you might be missing out on what could be a good thing.

It's totally cool if you choose never to explore your own bum, but It might be worth trying it out, even in a small way like being alone with a single finger and a lot of lube, and see how it goes. =)

ghostgirl wrote:

OH is the same happy to give but not receive, suits me happy to receive not interested in giving

xGGx

i love love love rough anal... but its a whole new dimension playing with OH's and we're building on that at his own comfort pace!!! its very sensual and new at the moment... but nothing beats me being the taker ;)

occhiverdi wrote:

ghostgirl wrote:

xGGx

i love love love rough anal... but its a whole new dimension playing with OH's and we're building on that at his own comfort pace!!! its very sensual and new at the moment... but nothing beats me being the taker ;)

Luck guy External Media

occhiverdi wrote:

I love a bit of pegging

The OH is fine to do anal to be. He does like some in return but smallish toys.

I do think that if both parties understand how anal works and what it feels like then it is better. Most men who haven't tried have no idea how much it can hurt or to take things slow. Yes communcation helps but if both parties have tried then usually they are more gentle.

OH isn't to keen on it so its not something we have ever done, with the Ex however it was a normal part of a rampant sex night, one taking the other then visa-verca ! Good Memorys !

anotherlondoner wrote:

Haha, sounds like a fair deal to me.

I agree, it's good to keep an open mind on the subject. Anal can be equally enjoyable for men and women, there's a whole world of pleasure to be explored. All the partners who've had full anal with me have all started off by penetrating me. It lets them see that it can be completely comfortable and pleasurable in a gentle, trusting way.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

The OH is fine to do anal to be. He does like some in return but smallish toys.

I do think that if both parties understand how anal works and what it feels like then it is better. Most men who haven't tried have no idea how much it can hurt or to take things slow. Yes communcation helps but if both parties have tried then usually they are more gentle.

You've hit the nail on the head there MM!

You can spend hours doing each other with dildos; it's a rare activity where men and women can participate as equals, a really special thing to share together.

totally agree MM... my OH likes small toys, Im not sure id want to do a full on dildo with him... thats my fun!

occhiverdi wrote:

totally agree MM... my OH likes small toys, Im not sure id want to do a full on dildo with him... thats my fun!

Fair enough, it's important to make sure your partner is comfortable with whatever your using.

Janny wrote:

Is it strange that as a man I would really like tro ty anal sex with a woman - but if she turned around and told me, well you try it first, I would be horrified??

This is exactly what I have told my OH - although i'm more keen than him - the thought of anything going near his bum terrifies him External Media

Janny wrote:

Believe me, you are missing out big time - pegging gives the best orgasm on Earth!