Acceptable at work?

I was intereted what sexy things you guys would find acceptable have done at work. I don't mean what work would find acceptable as I'm pretty sure most stuff wouldn't be.

Now I know this is very subjective depending on what job\where you work.

For example would a set of jiggles balls\butt plug or discreet nipple clamps be something people have done?

muttsnutts wrote:

I was intereted what sexy things you guys would find acceptable have done at work. I don't mean what work would find acceptable as I'm pretty sure most stuff wouldn't be.

Now I know this is very subjective depending on what job\where you work.

For example would a set of jiggles balls\butt plug or discreet nipple clamps be something people have done?

Well I've worn jiggle balls when I'm out, it's quite fun. I know people wear butt plugs, etc when they're out and about and it's something I'd do too. Being in a workplace wouldn't change how I'd feel about using them because no one would know anyway lol

Yeah, I have worn a butt plug in the office before.

Havent ever done anything like that at work, but have definately thought about it. how does that go for long-term comfort?

I usually work long shifts which I am on my feet the whole time, so it's something I've thought about doing but never gone ahead with. The staff toilet is quite a way away from the staff lockers, so if I had to remove anything, it would be hard to sneak to the lockers without looking dodgy, ahaa.

If I'm in for a short shift, then maybe I'll give it a go, that way if anything does get uncomfortable it'll only be for a short amount of time.

I suppose being counted as acceptable or not  depends on your intentions and whether it is still realistic that you'll perform your job to your usual standard.

For example, wearing jiggle balls can be purely a work out and isn't terribly distracting. You forget they are there after a while. Not really a problem.

Wearing something specifically to get you turned on is going to have an impact on your concentration and thus will affect your work. To distract yourself from doing your job by turning yourself on isn't terribly professional. So if you're going to be concentrating on whatever you've inserted more than what you should be doing, then yes I would say that's a problem.

Time and a place for everything, as they say :)

I personally wouldnt use anything at work simply because i work somewhere thats the most unsexy place so it wouldnt seem right and i definitely wouldnt enjoy it!

like lovebirds said, jiggle balls would be an exception. I would consider wearing them for a short time if i had a medical reason for doing so. I think if i had a problem down below and was found wearing a kegal device then nobody would be bothered since they recommend them to patients anyway! But wearing something for sexual arousal would definitely be frowned upon.

I used to get my deliveries from here sent to my old workplae, just so I knew the parcel wouldnt be missed!

Of course it was so 'painful' having the unmarked box under my desk all day and not being able to get it open until back home.

Strangely enough, no one ever asked what I had got delivered - and some how I dount they were shoppers on here themselves to know.

Just Jenson wrote:

and some how I dount they were shoppers on here themselves to know.

Yes - I thought that, until I went into the main office (where all our piegonholes are) and someone called over "by the way, there's a LoveHoney parcel for you"... Luckily, I'm not easily embarrassed!

Lovebirds_x wrote:

For example, wearing jiggle balls can be purely a work out and isn't terribly distracting. You forget they are there after a while. Not really a problem.

Wearing something specifically to get you turned on is going to have an impact on your concentration and thus will affect your work. To distract yourself from doing your job by turning yourself on isn't terribly professional. So if you're going to be concentrating on whatever you've inserted more than what you should be doing, then yes I would say that's a problem.

+1 That is exactly my thinking.

Briona87 wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

+1 That is exactly my thinking.

Make that +2