Kinky undies for work?

Me and my hubby both work in offices and quite often we will wear some more risque underwear to work to spice things up. It's quite a turn on for us knowing what the other is wearing under their business suit! I'll usually wear the tiniest of g-strings and he has a couple of thongs that seem to work. Does anyone else do this?

Yes the same for us. I have several lovehoney crotchless panties . Sometimes I will wear crotchless and my stockings and suspenders under my business skirt. If only my colleges knew lol. Hubby has gone to his office wearing thong or even mine. It's something we enjoy. Xx

Yes, there is something fun about a professional and efficient exterior with kinky underwear. We both do stuff. Obviously I never wear panties so that is a start. I wear peephole bras and stockings and suspenders. My husband always wears thongs, but I've bought him some more interesting ones of those to wear.

I frequently have to get changed at work so this is not really an option unfortunately. The idea is great though. Have you thought about a ball stretcher instead of underwear for your male partners?

Yep, I also favour the crotchless knickers with hold ups, or a pearl thong on occasion - that worked great when partner had asked for pics from the toilets

I sometimes do and tease my partner throughout the day

AsYouWish! wrote:

I frequently have to get changed at work so this is not really an option unfortunately. The idea is great though. Have you thought about a ball stretcher instead of underwear for your male partners?

Haven't really thought of a ball stretcher at all but we have thought about a cock ring which he has, just not worn it for work. I have some love eggs and have worn these on a night out but again not for work. This is maybe our next idea to try.

I went for a job interview commando and wearing my Dominix steel doughnut ring it felt very sexy indeed sat there for almost 2 hours semi hard and pushed up, got the Job and a huge pleasure rush.

I often go commando at work or out and about the way I see it no harm is done and it makes me feel super confident and free a big heavy Doughnut just intensifies the whole experience, have tried the ball stretcher but the Doughnut ring is just pure sexy and you feel every slight movement.

I don't wear anything extra kinky really, just regular my regular knickers usually. My boyfriend likes to wear thongs most of the time including for work but I don't think this is really kinky these days.

Nothing really kinky, but I've got a some lacy boxers and a few thongs that I like to mix it up with some days to work. It's cool, makes the day a little more fun.

I work in a hospital with very ill people so I don’t wear sexy underwear for work, I don’t think it’s quite right. Well not for me anyway. I do wear a lace thong most days, but that’s just normal underwear for me.

I’ve gone commando to work as well as a small thong. My wife has also gone commando or with a love honey crotch less number. It’s quite a turn on getting dressed for work knowing what your other half is wearing underneath.

Most of my under wear I'd lace or satin and I wear it any day of the week. I only keep stockings and Basques for not at work but I can wear them any other day.

Sometimes wear wifes knickers to work but only if I know I won't be getting changed in front of my collueges.

I wear either my wife’s or the great LHM thongs to work, usually on a Friday, getting ready for a nice evening thereafter...

I work in a fairly large office and love to liven up the day by wearing sexy underwear for work.Last Thursday, under my grey skirt, I wore ultra gloss black hold ups with lots of lace at the top.I didn’t wear knickers and frequently don’t for work.Love to show just a glimpse of the lace top of my hold ups.Gives me a cheeky thrill. Makes the day go much quicker and makes me really horny

We've both done this, it's a good feeling to sit at a boring meeting knowing I have something really sexy on underneath. And occasionally nothing underneath, too!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

We definitely do this but sexy underwear for men is harder to find... Luckily lingerie works for us too 😄 I just discovered the LHM tuxedo thong from reading this thread, that could be a good laugh 😅😅