Accidental slip.....

Hi all, just wanted some advice....

I have done anal and really enjoyed it with my husband but about 3/4 weeks ago we were having vaginal sex and i was so wet as he pulled back and pushed back in he slipped into the wrong hole... I was in excruciating pain and it was game over then as you could imagine.. I had a sore bum ( to put it politley) for 3 days and found sitting awkward... our sex life can be rough and hard and fast .. but since then weve tried twice to have sex and because I get so wet i can feel him pull out to far and then i flinch and it happens again ... so now he doesnt wasnt to try anything... I'm desperate as weve always have had a good high driven sex life and now its nothing apart from wanking and blowjobs and quite frankly it's peeing me off.. any suggestions....

Ps... have considered but not tried yet to insert butt plugg when we want sex but can't keep doing that all the time ...

Try taking it slow 'til your comfortable enough to go faster again.

Hi wanda ... weve tried it slow but i get so wet he just slips out plus he says he can't feel when he's completly out but i can ... its so frustrating... i wish i diddnt fancy the arse of him them i wouldnt enjoy it so much and I wouldnt be as well lubricated...... :-(

Hi Honeyangel, maybe try inserting a butt plug for periods during the day. Slight stretch and a feeling of familiarity might help you to relax and repeat the enjoyable experience!!

TB

I think it's actually easier to slip out when the woman is on top and it can be both frustrating and painful,I hurt my hubby when he slipped out and then hit my perineum as I coughed! He felt like he'd been snapped in half!

A butt plug would be far worse if hit unintentionally I would think- For both of you - ouch...!

My hubby's never hit the wrong hole and actually penetrated my bum but he has scratched me with a fingernail, which was very painful - you must have been in a funny position, wet or not. Just try gentler sex for a while.

Try a bit of gaffer tape!

Seriously, It's happened to us a few times, like a scalded cat springs to mind!! Not good! I stopped pulling out slamming back in after missing badly, REALLY bending & hurting my cock & squashing my conker sack. Couldn't use it for a fortnight, boo!

The butt plug sounds like a great idea, if you get a vibrating plug it really adds a zing. You also get the extra tightness it imparts on your pussy. With access denied too, it 's winner, winner, chicken dinner!

If you enjoyed it, try to make anal a bit more frequent, if you do pop up the wahzoo unexpectedly it won't be so bad. Or.. if you plan on a spirited session, pre lube your ass, it might still sting a bit but at least your hubby isn't smashing your back door in!

Apart from that I ould try Carlys suggestion & change position.

Good luck!

Lady Lara wrote:

I hurt my hubby when he slipped out and then hit my perineum as I coughed! He felt like he'd been snapped in half!

Ahhhhh! I've heard awful, awful stories about things being very badly damaged with that happening! I fuck in fear of it happening to me :P

Just go for a side position or try a plugg and if he slips in by acccident then well your'e gaping too much