Actually raging right now!

jenkat wrote:

Friends before bellends ;) xxx

What a fucking brilliant phrase lol

luckylesbo wrote:

jenkat wrote:

I love it too!! haha. And talking of your boys LL why are you not on chat? ;)

luckylesbo wrote:

You are a wee sweetheart, i have told you that many times and i mean it each time i say it, you are genuinely a little angel!

hehehe you said wee XD im converting you to Scottishism! :P

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

You are a wee sweetheart, i have told you that many times and i mean it each time i say it, you are genuinely a little angel!

hehehe you said wee XD im converting you to Scottishism! :P

wee.... i am a ulster girl, wee is said at least 3 times per sentence here lol

Awww Steve...nah takes a lot to upset me!!!! Besides...we know we have an awesome friendship, and I hope years down the line when we're old and grey we're still chatting away on here and youre thanking me for the lifesize doll replica of luckylesbo I bought you as a christmas present ;) hehehe xxxxxx

jenkat wrote:

Awww Steve...nah takes a lot to upset me!!!! Besides...we know we have an awesome friendship, and I hope years down the line when we're old and grey we're still chatting away on here and youre thanking me for the lifesize doll replica of luckylesbo I bought you as a christmas present ;) hehehe xxxxxx

first off, i will never go grey :O i love my hair too much.. secondly i would love a lifesize replica doll of LL but it wont happen, as the world could not handle too of her :P

xxx

WeeSteve wrote:

secondly i would love a lifesize replica doll of LL but it wont happen, as the world could not handle too of her :P

xxx

Fucking right!!!!!!!

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

secondly i would love a lifesize replica doll of LL but it wont happen, as the world could not handle too of her :P

xxx

Fucking right!!!!!!!

plus the doll wouldnt be able to boss me about like you do <3

Right sorry if i bummed anyone out!

this is me now offically saying i am all smiley face. my friends are all happy so i am happy :)

Now lets all get back to being happy happy happy people! :D

I know that I'm a little late coming to this but *Cwtsh* (thats a welsh hug).

I know we don't know each other but what I've seen of you around the forum and you seem like a lovely lad. I didn't even know that you did this gift thing but now I do it just confirms for me that you are a complete darling. Please don't be disheartened by this negative attitude. xxx

WeeSteve wrote:

this is me now offically saying i am all smiley face. my friends are all happy so i am happy :)

This I like! I dont know ya lad but reckon what ya did was awesome and dont let anyone knock ya for it ;)

I don't get why people would think such things, let alone say them :( I haven't chatted to you personally, but you seem like such a nice guy, I have no idea where this is coming from!

I'm glad you're back to happy now, and don't ever worry about people like that - it's all jealousy :) x

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

I don't get why people would think such things, let alone say them :( I haven't chatted to you personally, but you seem like such a nice guy, I have no idea where this is coming from!

I'm glad you're back to happy now, and don't ever worry about people like that - it's all jealousy :) x

Im just glad tht everyone is ok :).

i get worried about my friends like ALL the time even the smallest thing tht upsets them is a HUGE deal to me, so i was like going into overload about this.

i do like how most ppl have said they dont chat to me but from my posts can tell im nice :). thats the image i want to get across so that if ppl are having a shit day they dont have to know me, to know il help :)

luckylesbo wrote:

jenkat wrote:

Couldn't agree more with the above!

Seriously there are some people who just can't understand genuine generosity and believe that there has to be an alterior motive to everything. I feel sorry for them as they must live life thinking everyone is suspicious and guilty of something and have no trust in anyone. They'll never be able to experience the joy of just giving for the feeling of happiness it gives.

Ignore them and carry on as you are Steve, enjoy your friendships and the fulfillment you get from them.

Awww, I'm really sorry to hear that someone would even think to accuse you of such a thing, Steve! I don't blame you for being angry (though I'm glad to hear you've cheered up now). And l know how annoying - and hurtful - it can be, when people don't even have the balIs (as it were) to make such accusations to your face, and instead involve other people and talk behind your back.

I'm sorry to hear it happen at all on these forums - but especially to you since you're such a nice guy. :( *hugs* Can people not believe that some can be generous purely out of the kindness of their heart without working an angle? :/

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Stevey my boy, I have just added you as a friend - I'll cheer you up mate

Oh my, my 2 boys together....someone get this girl a fan!

Make it 3...?

WeeSteve wrote:

Glad you're OK now, I havent known you long but I hate it when people are pissed :)

People are always finding ways to put generous, sincerly nice people down to make themselves feel better. Just keep doing what makes you happy and let them be sad and bitter.

Sorry for the really late post Stevey xx

I can't believe people are saying things like this about you! It's made me really sad and angry!! I've never seen spitefullness like this before on the forums and I hope whoever it is feels their shame and leaves, this is a tight-knit community and no-one should be spreading any rumours about anyone! How dare they say that you're buying your way into people's hearts!? Everyone on here loves you because of your helpfullness, quirky personality and cheerfullness, and your determination to make everyone happy. You are a beautiful person and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise!

Phew, rant over. I hope those jealous jerks get what's coming to them though, and chin up Steve :) We're all behind you xxxx

Honestly! Some people!

I am disgusted anyone on here could behave like that,its awful.

From what I've seen of you,you seen like a nice lovely normal bloke and if you want to be gernorous to your friends thats your business not anyone elses.

Unfortunatly there seen to be some right....hmmm thinking of a polite workd to use here....IDIOTS on here recently. Just ignore them and carry on doing whatever makes you happy.

Bug hugs (((((((())))))) Xxx