Me again!

What makes you angry?

It can be anything from a sex side of things to the other half or to things other people do!

One of mine, is when your stood in the post office in the que and the person stood behind you is so close you are feel them breathing on your neck URGH URGH yuck....whats the point? I then turn around and its a old man in his 80's :~( oh the joys!

Go on what annoys you - hopefully this sort of thread doesn't exist allready ??? xxx :0)

Injustice. Cruelty. Violence. Apathy.

On a lighter note someone reading over my shoulder !!

I'm saying nowt Rach ;) x Lol

lol sexy get :0( is there one all ready here xx

Well Rach. . .err. . .errm. . .mmm. . .ahh. . .err. . .

Yep! Lol But, you know what? It's sometimes old info on them old threads and a new/fresh insight is sometimes needed!

You go girl! ;) *big thready hugs* x

i get really annoyed when people are rude and belive that they can speak to people in any way they like!! We really should just all show respect.

hypocrites and people who break promises.

jealousy ,and people who think they can walk through your life just because they have money,really piss me off

Rugbyman wrote:

i get really annoyed when people are rude and belive that they can speak to people in any way they like!! We really should just all show respect.

I agree. I get really annoyed when some bloke don't understand a no and they somehow try to turn it back to the subjet even that I did say no from the start. How many languages do I have to say no before they understand it? lol

The dick head dawdling around the lake district at 20Mph but taking a "racing" line so I couldnt pass him

Hi Gunther, you up in the Lake Distict on holiday? my neck of the woods up here in the North tho on the coast. It was probably me auld fella in front of you holding you up. He is very much a dawdler on the road. Hope you enjoy it otherwise,tho i am sorry i can't do anything about the weather.

Jansman not on holiday just had a day trip to where we first went "courting" lol we were sat in the sun for an hour believe it or not

Hope you enjoyed it mate, its been raining over here since eleven this morning and hissing down now. Just bored here on the night shift, no traffic tonight so catching up with todays forum posters. 0nly another seven hours to put in. Its great to hear you and your otherhalf are reliving memorys from the past, puts a spring in your step don't you think?

We always do...its the first place we ever had lunch together 30 yrs ago we had an hours sun in cartmel and then an hours walk near Ullswater then went to see my mother.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Well Rach. . .err. . .errm. . .mmm. . .ahh. . .err. . .

Yep! Lol But, you know what? It's sometimes old info on them old threads and a new/fresh insight is sometimes needed!

You go girl! ;) *big thready hugs* x

Lol ohh bless you, iv ran out of idea's of new things to start now :0( ill have to get my thinking cap on and see what i come up with :0) xx