Gifts

Do people actually buy eachother gifts on here? I saw the option and it seemed a bit odd lol. SO my question is..

Have you ever brought someone something?

Has anyone ever brought you anything?

If yes to either of the above did you/they let you/them know?

Thanks xoxo

Yes they do, big thread on it here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/163204-i-got-a-pressie/

I've been lucky a few times and have sent gifts too, it's a nice thing to do :)

I didnt think it would actually happen as much as it does. I would feel guilty for not being able to afford to buy them anything back. I can bet its a nice suprise though :)

i received a gift at the start of the week, you don't know who it's from

You can know who it's from if they put a message on, or they can choose to stay anonymous.

If people buy you a gift, it doesn't mean you have to buy one back ST, that's not what it's about :)

Just to be nosy what did you get? lol x

SweetTemptation wrote:

I didnt think it would actually happen as much as it does. I would feel guilty for not being able to afford to buy them anything back. I can bet its a nice suprise though :)

I wouldn't worry about it!

There are a couple of people who have bought us things but I think for the most part - people are genuinely good hearted and just want to share a smile so really I think they'd prefer you pass on the good wishes to someone else! Sometimes I've bought gifts for someone who's bought one for us but not because I feel obliged too!

Generally people know I'm not very well off so I prioritise gift giving to people who need cheering up or who's posting I've particularly enjoyed lately or who I've missed on the forums lately! I genuinely appreciate any one who's felt kindness enough to us to buy us a gift and I hope that I convey that appreciation well enough that there doesn't need to be a return gift because the sentiments are returned :)

Adxx

I've recieved a present from someone, and sent one to someone else.

The one I sent was purely as a result of a conversation we had about a shared interest - she had a bit of bad luck and I was in a position to help out. It's only odd if you make it odd. :)

As for letting them know - that depends on the circumstances.

You can include a message and let it be a surprise, or tell them first if you like. Sending things anonymously can be fun, but if there's a point to the gift, where's the fun in that?

Mr monster that's a great view to take xxx

its nice to send one to cheer someone up and a nice message if you want as well

Every time I've ordered a gift the message option doesn't come-up during checkout, I've always had to email someone. It's a bit annoying really :-/ But yeah, I tend to buy gifts for people front time to time. Birthdays, or they have helped me out a bit, or sometimes I just like their comments/ posts.

Often when I just like their comments/ post I won't leave a message, but if it's a thank you, or birthday ect, I'd leave a message =)

Yeah go on Lick I'll have a nice massage fella! :)

It's just nice to give someone something if you can just to make them smile isn't it?

Who doesn't like a parcel being delivered! :)

I think it's a great idea and it makes people happy. it's always fun to share and receive gifts.

I don't find it odd at all, from what iv read on the thred it's made some people's day's :0) Iv not recieved one personally but i have recieved a few things to test which is great. People also send gifts on other sites when expecting my baby i joined a really good parenting site and all the due in october girls bought a secret stalk (you get a name and address and send the lady something for when baby is due) we all agreed to spend £10 on an other friend but you where not allowd to enclose your name etc. Was lovely and cheered people up.I told my friend about it and My friend said she found it odd buying a complete stragers - baby a gift, but lots of people from forums continued friendship on places like FB and email's some even met up, I'm in reg contact with those who i made friends with. xx

I think it is kinda sexy to have someone buy you a sex toy and you dont know who its from yrs ago I got a package in the post didnt recognise the stamp area either I opened it up to find a pair of red satin panties and a big black vibrator I was stumped for the longest time its not something you ask your friends is it did u send me a vibrator? just incase they are prudish about that sort of thing so I left it...turns out it was from my friends boyfriend who had fancied me for sometime.He told me when we all went out drinking one night all he said was buzzzzz and smiled.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Every time I've ordered a gift the message option doesn't come-up during checkout, I've always had to email someone. It's a bit annoying really :-/ But yeah, I tend to buy gifts for people front time to time. Birthdays, or they have helped me out a bit, or sometimes I just like their comments/ posts.

Often when I just like their comments/ post I won't leave a message, but if it's a thank you, or birthday ect, I'd leave a message =)

You have to tick the "it's a gift/gift options" box before it goes through to checkout I think, then the box comes up :)

Adx

I have been bought a gift before from a very generous guy :). Really cheered me up as he knew I was quite short of money too. Would love to have got him something in return but couldn't afford it. So to you (you know who you are) thanks again :)

It was the best present ever!

xxx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

You have to tick the "it's a gift/gift options" box before it goes through to checkout I think, then the box comes up :)

Adx

Oh, I see... now why didn't anyone at customer services let me know that.

I guess I always rush when placing orders too, which doesn't help.

I'd love a toy as a gift, being single I've got a little miss independent streak going which needs to get broken every now and then. Random acts of kindness are always good for the soul.