Adult shops ?!

An I allowed to ask for recommended adult shops in the Bristol and surrounding areas at all I like looking online but want to go and actually look in a store :/

Sorry if I'm not allowed !

Am* I allowed ........ Can't even spell now !

Well theres nothing in the forum rules that says you cant mention other stores, or websites... they might not like it if your all "you can get this toy cheaper here *insert link*. but this is a forum page thats hosted by LH its not a forum about LH :)

Thanks weesteve I hope someone has some ideas now ! Lol I tried Ann summers but the staff are on top of you instantly and being new to it all it makes us want to walk out tbh !!

I just like to see/feel things for real before then buying some things once I get to grips with things online ordering will be ace :D

newbie! wrote:

Thanks weesteve I hope someone has some ideas now ! Lol I tried Ann summers but the staff are on top of you instantly and being new to it all it makes us want to walk out tbh !!

I just like to see/feel things for real before then buying some things once I get to grips with things online ordering will be ace :D

Yh i can understand that, the first few things i orderd i had totally judged the size wrong, so if i have ANY advice about buying stuff online, is get a measuring tape (like from a sewing kit) and see exactly what your buying :)

i once went into ann summers with 2 friends, one really close female friend and a guy, he was SOO uncomfortable so me and the girl are looking at the toys going " ooh ive got that one, ooh thts rather nice" stuff like that, he just walked straight oot the shop XD.

you could try going into the shops with someone else, i doubt the staff would jump all over you if they thought you were with someone :)