Advent Calender?

Anyone else think a Lovehoney advent calendar would be fun? Even the 12 days of Christmas could lead to an...eventful Christmas night

Top idea..yes!

THe idea is good but but what would you put behind each window that is opened ? Apart from condoms and performance tablets I can't think of many things small enough .

I suppose you could place a sex position diagram behind each window ? Or a sex instruction !

I guess the only thing that would work would be the one with position pictures - this could be a fairly cheap gift and even though some people might not like all the suggested positions, I guess they would not be too disappointed/ annoyed that they have spent far too much money on something they did not like THAT much).

Anything with treats would be tricky; I believe some forum members come up with the idea every year but in actuality, it would be a way too expensive item that would be bound to contain a fair number of toys/supplements/condoms/whatever that would not work for most buyers. As in: "Yeah, we like the cock ring, the dice and the massage oil but we simply don't use condoms, and we already have a bullet vibe that is, in any case, much better than the one we found behind the Dec 14 window. As for the nipple suckers, these just don't happen to be our cup of tea. And while we liked the jelly willies, the choc ones tasted weird..."

I'm sure it would be possible, the bodyshop make one and their products are not particularly small.

condoms, bottle of lube, massage candle, bullet vibe, but plug, satin wrist toes, there are loads of possibilities. I just worrie that the cost could be prohibitive.

Fun Louise wrote:

I'm sure it would be possible, the bodyshop make one and their products are not particularly small.

condoms, bottle of lube, massage candle, bullet vibe, but plug, satin wrist toes, there are loads of possibilities. I just worrie that the cost could be prohibitive.

Likewise, this would be a great idea. And the possibilities are endless, there could be a basics one and also a more luxury one. But it would all come down to demand as well. I for one would spend a fair bit on one as I'd enjoy the possibilities of getting things which we may otherwise not try. But I do think you'll get people like when lovehoney do their summer bundles that aren't happy with what comes in the advent calendar, due to allergies, preferences in materials or not being fans of certain things like anal play etc

A chocolate calendar, but the chocolates are in the shape of willies, boobies, bums, and couples in different sex possitions.

This is the closest thing Lovehoney sell

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31690

Haha my boyfriend thought of this the other day! He was all 'PAIGE! TAKE IT TO RICHARD AND NEAL!'

...That was on the 1st of December. Don't think it's gonna work in time haha

I think an advent calendar could definitely work. As Fun Louise said the Body Shop do one as do Benefit and a lot of other makeup companies and let me tell you theyre not exactly cheap I'm talking £90+ and they fly off the shelves! (I used to work for body shop. We sold out of the advent calendars 2 days after they went on sale and they repeatedly kept going out of stock as we ouldnt keep up with the demand for them.

As long as there is a list of whats in it on the website then people can't really complain about it. I'd buy one, it would be a great treat! Me and my OH usually spend about £60 on advent calendars and we use them as a pre xmas treat. I'm sure LH would be able to come up with a great one for that price and I don't think it would be too expensive either!

I think they could be a good idea. There could even be two diffrent ones, one general, the other on the kinkier side. Advent calanders can get really expensive, and they sell out, sure that a LH would fly off the shelves!