Advice from Men & Women needed!! (Straight Couples Anal Play)

So... We are a straight couple, and have experienced in anal play before (on her side).

We have butt plugs which we use on her during sex, along with vaginal penetration from me. We have also dabbled a little in anal sex (again, on her).

Whilst looking for a new butt plug, I stumbled across the Wowzer Double Cock Ring & Vibrating Butt Plug ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33010 )

At first, I wasn't really astonished by the product and eager to buy, as it just popped up, so I closed and continued to look for normal ones. When catching another look, I decided to look into it a bit further, and went on to read almost all of the reviews on it.

I've never really been keen on trying in myself until reading how extremely good this sounds on the reviews. Men saying just how amazingly strong and hard their orgasm are, and how amazing it felt to orgasm with the plug inside, and then also how much their partners like the idea of it, and the feeling of it too.

Men: What made you try anal play / butt plugs and how did you first mention / discuss this with her?

Women: What do you think about men using plugs and participating in anal play?

Thanks!!

1 Like

One for the others as we don't practise anal . When we complete our sex surveys on each other eveery 6 months it s always a firm "no" from her side and a" maybe" from my side So we havn't really discussed it further .

Hey there,

I think men using plugs and participating in anal play are completely normal. It's more common than you'd think. Men have their g-spot here (otherwise known as a prostate) and it can be extremely satisfying to have it stimulated. It's also great for health reasons too.

I'm just worried about telling her that I want to try it. I don't think she'll mind as she's quite open, but I just worry that she'll find it strange and not want to 'play' with me in this way. It's still a real taboo subject I find.

Just finding the way to bring it up in discussion! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

NatandTom wrote:

Hey there,

I think men using plugs and participating in anal play are completely normal. It's more common than you'd think. Men have their g-spot here (otherwise known as a prostate) and it can be extremely satisfying to have it stimulated. It's also great for health reasons too.

I'm just worried about telling her that I want to try it. I don't think she'll mind as she's quite open, but I just worry that she'll find it strange and not want to 'play' with me in this way. It's still a real taboo subject I find.

Just finding the way to bring it up in discussion!

Sometimes you just have to screw up all your courage and say what's on your mind. We got into pegging in the late 90s (when it really wasn't so common as it is now) and after much nail-biting I just asked my wife if we could try it and thanfully she said yes.

These days pegging never mind a bit of butt-plug play is practically main-stream so your OH probably already knows why anal play works so well on men.

Go for it.

I think you could go about a couple of ways, either as others have said just be open and ask. Maybe leave it with her for a bit so she can mull it over, just in case she hasn;t considered it before. Or nect time you are doing anal play on her, or have plug out or something just ask if she thinks that kind of thing could be fun for you too. Maybe explaining you've seen that lots of guys find it really pleasurable.

Myself and my partner haven't got quite round to full anal on him yet (and on me it's not something we're interested in), but we've recently started playing with butt plugs (courtesy of a flipping amazing Lovehoney tester. Thank you Lovehoney.) and I think it's a brilliant way to enhance play.

Good luck with whatever happens :)

Try going on Lovehoney together and ask her what she thinks. You never know, she might have a pegging fantasy and be wondering how to broach the subject with you!

We do plenty of anal play on me but none on the OH as he hasn't shown any interest. However should he want to I would be open to it especially now seeing the range of stuff that is available aimed specifically at men and knowing the potential pleasure that he could have. Personally I wouldn't want to use my hands/fingers as I have long nails but would definitely consider toys.

I was going to suggest the same as AsYouWish, look through the site together. You might see the other things that interest you both too. 😀

Hi there. We can emagin how exating you are now because few days ago I and my wife had the same question. I can promise it was one of the best decision I ever make and I will be push everyone to do same and open yourself for this kind experience. Orgazm it is out of the moon I never be so please in bed. Watching my wife be so chorne it is grate. Please try and don't be afraid and you both will see there is nothing better in this world.

AsYouWish! wrote:

Try going on Lovehoney together and ask her what she thinks. You never know, she might have a pegging fantasy and be wondering how to broach the subject with you!

It may also open her up to wanting to explore other sexual experiences using different toys, I'm kind of hoping we might go for something like this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32991

His Point Of View wrote:

So... We are a straight couple, and have experienced in anal play before (on her side).

We have butt plugs which we use on her during sex, along with vaginal penetration from me. We have also dabbled a little in anal sex (again, on her).

Whilst looking for a new butt plug, I stumbled across the Wowzer Double Cock Ring & Vibrating Butt Plug ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33010 )

At first, I wasn't really astonished by the product and eager to buy, as it just popped up, so I closed and continued to look for normal ones. When catching another look, I decided to look into it a bit further, and went on to read almost all of the reviews on it.

I've never really been keen on trying in myself until reading how extremely good this sounds on the reviews. Men saying just how amazingly strong and hard their orgasm are, and how amazing it felt to orgasm with the plug inside, and then also how much their partners like the idea of it, and the feeling of it too.

Men: What made you try anal play / butt plugs and how did you first mention / discuss this with her?

Women: What do you think about men using plugs and participating in anal play?

Thanks!!

Hi, I was with a previous partner and while at her house one night she showed me a bag she had filled with sex toys. There was a double ended strap on that I was intrigued about as the thought had never crossed my mind. We ended up using it and it was an exhilarating experience. It opened up a whole new area for me and the orgasms I had, I have been looking for since. As others have said, pegging or male anal play is much more mainstream today and the best option is to talk to your partner and see how she feels.