advice from smaller men

OK at 43 I guess I should know this...but tbh it doesn't seem to be jumping in right now with a solution. The last time I was with a smaller dicked guy was way back in my teens, and let's face it realistically, I was a hell of a lot tighter down there then!
If you are smaller what positions work best to get you all hot and flustered!
And if you have a foreskin, tmwith a v sensitive head, what is the best way to get you hard and all fired up?.
My ex was circumcised and medium sized..my fb is definitely on the large side and not done.
This new man interest is a lot smaller than I am used to, and as yet I have been able to get him to keep a good hard on
I want to make him swoon with pleasure but it does seem a bit of a tall order if he gets too sensitive if the skin comes down over the head. I always thought that was needed to happen anyway to get hard especially if you are going in by hand..

It is not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean! Talk to him about what feels good. If he is too sensitive use condoms (you should be with a new partner anyway).

AsYouWish! wrote:

It is not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean! Talk to him about what feels good. If he is too sensitive use condoms (you should be with a new partner anyway).

I agree with this, one of my 'sex buddies' was tiny about 4in in length and about the same in girth and we had trouble at first but then it was great he used kind of bump and grind.... and a found sex from behind and with you on top also helps. If not there are always the penis extenders and pussy tightening gel :)

And maybe ribbed condoms :)

And clench your muscles aswell as he thrusts, not only does it tone you up down there and feel fantastic but he will feel more too

Maybe a cock ring might help ?

Hmmm that might be a suggestion... As we are new to all of this sex with each other...haven't even got to the point about sex toys.none of the men in my life have ever used cockrings.

some guys can be intimidated by sex toys and cock rings, I was in the beginning but just try and hold me back now

The aging process has made mine lose a little in size. My favourite position is reverse cowgirl. That normally gets me off quite easily whilst wearing a powerful vibrating cockring ( from AS) and her wearing stockings . It also gives me chance to lightly spank my OH whilst in this position and let her do a bit of the work :) It also allows her to massage my under carriage whilst in the position which helps with everything.