I need some advice, please

Hi. I’m in need of some advice. My partner has a small penis so it’s challenging to get satisfaction from him as deep penetration isn’t possible (or working). He does try his best, but I’m not happy with his small size although his sex drive is high enough to match my newly discovered high drive. I’ve researched online for the best positions for a small member to achieve deeper penetration, but also positions that suit me as I suffer with painful hips (I have body pain/fibromyalgia though). I can’t stay in the same position for more than a few minutes before it’s unbearably painful. I’ve had leg cramps too so I have to keep moving.

It’s very difficult to narrow down the right positions for us to use. Can someone help me find the right moves to use (that could be suitable anywhere too eg in a car as most of our sessions have been in my backseat)? Or suggest the best ones for us? Much appreciated :+1:.
I don’t know how this place works so if anyone posts answers, I don’t know if or when I’ll see them, sorry :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Could you both try a penis extender. He can slide into it and you get a thicker, and about 2" longer shaft depending on which one you buy.
I’m not suggesting this as a miracle cure but something you could use when you feel like it.
There are also penis pumps - I don’t know much about this but there’s lots of info on here. I was skeptical they worked at all until reading some reviews.

2 Likes

The jury is still out on penis pumps. There’s no valid scientific evidence that the produce significant permanent size increases.
The sleeve idea is good though if he’s happy to use one.
In our relationship penetrative sex happens rarely (when she allows it) but my wife is not short of orgasms. She comes multiple times in all our sessions through the use of toys or my tongue.

2 Likes

Welcome by the way
Look at this:

This. This will change both of your worlds. It did for us. I’m lucky in the fact my husband is rather well ‘equipped’ anyway, but being a real girth craving girl, this really ramps things up. It so so stretchy that I think it would fit anyone from a micro penis to a monster :sweat_smile:

And for you fact fans, it fits on dildo’s too!

9 Likes

I have found, and also hubby has found that if I give him a good BJ, he is usually harder & a wee bit bigger. Also, when he wears a cock ring too.
I think for me personally, as everyone is different, i find doggy goes deeper in me and also me on my back, hubby on top & put my legs right up resting on his collar bones, thats quite deep. Not done it for a while, as I too have mobility problems but hubby sitting on sofa, I sit on his cock facing away.
Back seat of a car is very uncomfortable & painful for me, perhaps try outside leaning on the car doggy?
We deffo prefer a bed as we are middle aged & not as young & fit anymore :rofl: but we used to go at it outside alot.

3 Likes

Not leaning on the car doggy :rofl: leaning on the car with him coming in from behind.

1 Like

Hi. Yes, we’re both interested in trying something to help him. It’s just the financial aspect of buying these things. My username is accurate to my actual situation - I only lost my virginity in August this year to this guy I’m seeing (fwb and it suits us for now :+1:). I’m 30. I’ve bought toys for myself for solo play as I’ve found my sex drive to be quiet high (I blame him but it’s not a terrible thing :smile:). Thanks for your suggestions on extenders and pumps. After looking for a while I have found a great looking product on another website (I couldn’t find anything on LH unfortunately :woman_shrugging:), and it doesn’t break the bank either :grin::+1::+1:.

Yeah, I agree that pumps don’t necessarily work for everyone. Maybe in the future I’ll give it a go whether it’s a pump for me or a male partner. Thanks for responding. I’m unlikely to not need help or advice etc for this kind of thing until I get to 40 and I’m as experienced as any 20 something year old :sweat_smile:.

Female on one side the upper leg raised male straddles the lower leg, this position i beleive gives the best effect?

1 Like

Would you consider using a butt plug? It will press against your vaginal wall (which will potentially feel nice in itself) and can help the penis hit the right spots as he can press against it.

Vaginal orgasms can take some practice so maybe spend some solo time learning what works for your body. The G Spot is only an inch or so inside the vagina so maybe focus more on that if deep penetration isn’t achievable.

Alternatively, if you aren’t getting enough satisfaction from PiV sex then concentrate more (or for longer) on other activities that you (both) fully enjoy.

8 Likes

Ooh that sounds amazing with a butt plug, I might have to give this a go

1 Like

I second that, its only been recently I’ve found my G spot again & hubby gives me a good hard & fast seeing to with 2 fingers while locking my clit. Double whammy and its absolutely amazing

2 Likes

Hello and welcome :relaxed:
We are both bigger people and hubby isn’t huge but I do love depth and girth so we have dildos and rabbits etc so that I get what I crave during foreplay. I don’t feel then that I’m missing out during intercourse then.
Everyone is different and have to find their own way around things. I’m sure you will get there and find what is right for you!

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum :raised_hands:
I too would also agree and recommend maybe trying a penis extender to help improve things so then you can feel better doing any position while getting the right satisfaction and in turn he’ll hopefully feel amazing too knowing he’s making you feel great

1 Like