advice needed.

So me and my other half have decided to spice it up a bit. We already have straps, blindfold, bullets, g spot vibrator and have tried anal play and cockrings and now we are making our way through some new positions.
His ideas have been to take videos and pictures of us In bed..mine to dress up and role play,
Bur does anyone else have any other ideas to make things a bit more fun
Thanks

Welcome to forums, what about games? Temperature play,

I've known people who enjoyed having sex on webcam, they felt a bit more excited through having someone else enjoy watching what they were doing. Or even setting up a private social blog and posting some erotic images of yourselves.
Public sex is always quite popular, whether that be full on sex in a quiet field/park or simply going on a date using a remote controlled toy.

Role play sounds fun! Maybe Air Hostess and passenger?

Teacher and Student

x

Think about places... when is the last time you had sex in the backseat of the car, the stairs, laundry room... etc.

Think about places... when is the last time you had sex in the backseat of the car, the stairs, laundry room... etc.

This. We love doing it in random places when the mood takes us

Tempreture play with glass dildos .or lay towels down experiment with warm and cold water alone.all depends on ideas your looking for.be naughty teenagers camp in garden ;)

Have a couple of nights when you both get to take control and dictate whats happening. Sounds like you guys are having great times already

Be carefull if you opt for the webcam sex although it is exciting you might get recorded and uploaded to a tube site which could result in all sorts off nightmares for you, I'd surgest some good disguise if you do this maybe even some fetish hoods.

Yes role playing is fun. You can take it in turns to be the dominant person in the play. If you want to be the dominant then I might suggest policewoman/offender or driver scenario. You can also bring other exciting things into role playing such as light bondage etc. You are only limited by your imagination.

Have you played blindfold sweet shop?

You blindfold (and handcuff if you like) then the other person choses a tow or item to play tease or torment the blindfold person.

make sure you have a safe word, or if gagged a card or bell, for safety.

if you give each item a sweet shop name (sherbet dip, rhubarb and custard) the blindfolded person makes the section not knowing what they are going to get. Add a bit of ice or melted chocolate for a bit of temperature play.