after some tips and ideas

Hi me and my wife are planning a little session tonite, we have brought a shiny pvc sheet for the bed and my wife has got her nurses uniform ready but what i wanted to ask was any ideas how we could be a bit different from the normal routine ie kissing,foreplay, sex!

We have been together 20odd years and feel we are at the stage we would like to spice things up and have a change.

Thanks

Striptease by both of you.

Tantric sex?? Perhaps not for tonight!

Different positions.

Role play with the nurses outfit. I'm sure you can be an ill patient or doctor...

Have fun!

being tied sounds fun

id def go with a bit of light bondage.

eaither take it in turns or pick someone for the following i say.

blindfold the person and then tie them up and then spend a very very long time teasing them, use differant things to stroke there body, a feather, a hand, mouth, tounge, ice, lube, silk, rubber, the trailing bit to a whip and do this all over there body, bring them close to the edge but then stop. if you tie her up make her suck ur cock and if she's tieing u up then ride him but then get off. take the blind fold off for a bit and let them watch as u pleasure ur self and make u cum.

:P

Dxx

being tied sounds very fun!

my bloke never ties me up :( boooooooooo cos i really want to do wot i wrote above quite alot! lol

i also want to be tied up so that he can keep making me orgasm again and again without me stopping him like i do when im not tied up lol.

Dxx

why don't you change roles , you dress up in the nurses uniform

lol wouldn't be able to top laughing-think my wife would also find it difficult to not laugh am 6ft 4" tall and quite big build

im now remembering and delightfully sniggering about being tied up....

PPB

x

hmm well an easy one for tonight is massage oils or lube on the bedsheet, with naughty ni=ursie looking after her patient with excellent bedside manor.

as has been said light bondage and roleplay

toys for both partners may be worth a look, and maybe even books like the karma sutra? tracey cocx apparently does some excellent ones

Each of you write down 10-20 things you really REALLY want to do or have done to you (with each other), & stick them in a tub (keep them seperate) go wild but bear in mind your partners comfort zone & boundaries. Every 15-30 minutes you take it in turns to pick a ticket for your lover to perform for/to you.

So if you've aways wanted a dildo show or blow job to climax & your wife needed a bit of a push nows your chance. Ladies now is your opportunity for a few favours too. Obviouly there has to be limtations but you should know after 20 years, the diffence between a little push to be brave & an unrealistic/unacceptable request.

Good luck.

PVC bedsheet? Perfect occasion for a bottle of massage oil and some nekkid slipperiness!

They're probably in A&E after Mr69er slipped off the oily bed & put his back out! haha! Explain the gimp outfit then!

LOL will let you know once we've both recovered

Just read this thread, all the tips are great, definately a turn on, I'm interested to hear how you got on

xxx