Advice needed!

Hi all, need some advice on how to tell my wife to try something's else in bed?

we have an active sex life when the kids are not around but I want to try something different but dont know how to ask.

i would like my wife to wear just her sexy high heels and nothing else and start to pleasure me.

Would like to know how to go about it?

thanks.

Hello.

Firstly I am hoping you have just worded your first sentance wrong. You shouldn't be 'telling' her to try something different but 'asking/suggesting' instead.

What you are 'asking' for is, IMO, nothing unusual or outragious so could be brought up for discussion whilst having a cuddle on the sofa or even whilst doing the washing up!! Just whisper in her ear how you think she would look in just her high heels and how it would turn you on.

You say you have an active sex life so I really can't see that this is going to cause an issue so long as you approach it in the right way.

Good luck and enjoy xx

Ok thanks Hun xx

Might suggest it tomorrow

I also think it can be a good idea to start a conversation with her about the things about your sex life that you really enjoy and appreciate about her and her body, etc...

Ask her if there is anything / a fantasy she may have as well.

Then you can share how HOT you think it would be to see her in high heels and nothing else... dont tell, push or nag and I bet she will work it in.

My OH and I each made a list one time of things we wanted to try / do... we did not agree on everything but I felt the open sharing and communication helped identify some ways to spice things up and help please each other more.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Hello.

Firstly I am hoping you have just worded your first sentance wrong. You shouldn't be 'telling' her to try something different but 'asking/suggesting' instead.

What you are 'asking' for is, IMO, nothing unusual or outragious so could be brought up for discussion whilst having a cuddle on the sofa or even whilst doing the washing up!! Just whisper in her ear how you think she would look in just her high heels and how it would turn you on.

You say you have an active sex life so I really can't see that this is going to cause an issue so long as you approach it in the right way.

Good luck and enjoy xx

+1!

Also the "sandwich" method of making suggestions is a pretty good one, where you sandwich the bit you think might be off-putting in between two different things that praise the listener. So telling your wife how you like things she does, then making the suggestion, then wrapping up with how those suggestions would make things even more exciting for the two of you :)

Just have a chat that's what you like she might surprise you and agree she can only say no

I think that a woman is more inclined to try what you ask if you offer to do something for her first.

So start by remaniss ing about some of the things you have done together that both of you really enjoy. Then move onto asking her if there is anything she would like you to do or try for her. (This way you get to find out if there are things she wants to try and your being considerate putting her first).
Then irrespective of weather she has requests or not she will ask you the same question.

Simple, problem solved

My husband was terrified to bring up things he wanted to do in bed. I've mentioned this a few times on here in sure but what he did was write it down. He passed me this note one day as we were snuggled on the couch and I read it whilst he was next to me. He mentioned pegging in this note. Yes I was a bit shocked at first but we spoke about it. I said what I would and wouldn't do, what I was comfortable with.

For us that was the beginning of the best our sex life had been. I came on here and made a few purchases that we had discussed. I was too shy to go to an actual store. He said he wished he had spoken to me about it ages ago.

Just take a breath and do it. The worst she can say is no. Sex in heels is pretty mild for some. That was one thing my husband mentioned to me. He was barely out to work before I ordered a pair of 6" iron fist heels and some black lacy kinckers.

Awww Rosy that sounds quite adorable actually! And such a good idea too! Glad to hear things worked out for you guys :)

Id start by buying her some new shoes ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) Then hint at what youd like to do one night!

Im sure she will oblige especially if she wants more shoes ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) if she doesnt then take them back to the shop and get a refund lol

You shouldn't attempt to coerce her into doing anything; although, I recall reading something about during a weekend holiday her asking you to wear hold-ups and masturbate whilst she obsevrved. What you would like is rather mild, so unless she has any major anxieties, objections or physical difficulty, suggesting a quid pro quo regarding her request may reap the desired result.

Thanks the thoughts guys. Will try tomorrow when no kids!

After me and my husband have had sex I tell him what I want him to do to me the next time I lay in hope my husband will do the same he just says he is happy with what I do to him he has asked about us trying different positions which I was well up for but we tryed and they didn't work that well as there is a lot of positions don't seem to work with a small cock but he does enjoy me on top but I'm finding that a bit boring now for me I would love my husband to whisper in my ear what he would like me to do for him so just do it Essexguy75 hope you get it

Throbinhood wrote:

Id start by buying her some new shoes Then hint at what youd like to do one night!

Oh wow. I'd love a man to do this! lol

More than one partner has said "leave them on" to me. I don't think you'll have any problem if she wears heels to begin with.

Caliente wrote:

Throbinhood wrote:

Id start by buying her some new shoes Then hint at what youd like to do one night!

Oh wow. I'd love a man to do this! lol

More than one partner has said "leave them on" to me. I don't think you'll have any problem if she wears heels to begin with.

Well I know how women love shoes lol ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

+1 to all of the above. Especially the post about asking her not telling her! (Unless it's a dom/sub thing ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif))

Defenitly talk about it with. You could really be surprise! She might be more kinky the you think. Some "fetish checklist" exist in the internet. You could find one and go through it with your lover. You'll be able to point out what turn you on and find out what turn her on.