Help and advice please

Evening all, need some advice. I'm away this weekend with my oh and well she wants me to wear hold ups and pleasure myself in front of her. To be honest this has come out of the blue! I am game for trying this but would never have dreamed of her suggesting it. Does this mean she wants to spice up our sex life?

Advice would be great!

I think asking her would be best rather than asking us- but I can only assume so yes!

Just enjoy it

Sounds like fun. Only do it if you feel comfortable, any concerns, do have a chat with her. Have fun x

I love a guy in womens lingerie, a real turn on for me. She's obviously keen on the idea and if you're happy with it, go for it. It does sound as though she's trying to spice things up a little. Have a chat with her and find out if there's anything else she'd like to try.....could lead to loads of fun for both of you x

Just go with a flow! It could lead you to something fantastic!![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Just do it.. you might enjoy it but if not just do it to make your Oh happier. That can only be good.in your relationship.

If you wanted you could use it as a bargaining tool for something you want to try.

But go along with it but make her provide the hold ups !

Many thanks for the advice. Yes she is supplying the hold ups. Saturday night is the night so I've been told

How did you get on. I love wearing stockings with wife.

Why not suggest that you take it in turns, this time you do what she suggests, you might like it.

Then next time, she does what you suggest.

It could be a fun way of trying new things together.

If your not happy to oblige any of her requests please say so.

Go for it!!! You'll never know unless you try, I would love my girl to ask me, it will be sexy and you sex life will thrive

How did this go?? Was it fun?

Hi all. Like to thank for the advice and I have to say was very horny and exciting b

night.

Essexguy75 wrote:

Hi all. Like to thank for the advice and I have to say was very horny and exciting b

night.

Needs a repeat performance then 😉 x

I'm glad you had fun! :)