advice on Jiggle Balls

Hi I just got my self a pair of jiggle balls, to tone the pelvis. I was wounding if someone could give me some advice on them, not sure what to do with them really, and was hoping someone could give me some advice and what to do and what not to do before i give them a try.

If you go to the Lovehoney TV link under Community there is a video that explains Kegal balls / jiggle balls that you may find helpful.

For me personally I but A LOT of water based lube on and slip them in more when I know I am going to be up and move more vs. just sitting. That is when i have to "work" to keep them in and also can feel them shift and stimulate me more.

I have reviewed several sets that are linked off my profile if that is helpful as well.

Enjoy!

To increase your work out you can try holding them in whilst doing squats. It's important to get the weight right so that you do need to work in order to keep them in. Try to use them every day if you want to see results :)

thanks i will check the vid out :), and thanks for the tips i will do that :)

vanilla_kink - thanks i am worried about putting them in all day, is it fine to leave them in for long times and i have never done squats i think they may kill me hehe :P

I put mine in when I'm doing the housework so it's not such a boring task 😂

lol that may be a good idea :P

only i have a habit of listen to music and running around the house with out thinking, so it may be fun to see if as i jump and dance around if they stay in hehe :P

Best work those muscles then! 😜

lol yet :P still a bit nerves about using them but can not wait to give it a try :)