Advice on piercings

We have for a number of years now been experimenting with bondage and all things related. I am now thinking seriously about having my labia pierced . I was thinking of two piercings each side and having fairly large rings inserted. We could then use weights or even chain them apart so that I am open and nothing in the way for certain play. Has anyone had the same sort of piercing and if you have How was it and did it enhance your play. 💋

So inner or outer ?

Outer take longer to heal but can withstand considerable abuse, inners heal very quickley but tend to be in more delicate skin.

My wife has two each side in her inners with small rings (4mm thick metal) they can still be pulled quite a bit and you can attach clamps to the rings to hold it all open. Larger dia rings can make it easier to put your finger through etc. but can "twist" in your pants at times, if it were my choice they'd be about 20mm in dia and about 6mm thick and several in her outers.

I really like just running my fingers between her lips feeling the rings all lubed up, she also has a VCH

Thank you x. They will be in my outers and yes we want to fit chains and weights so they can be pulled apart and secured. Interesting what you say about the inners. I liking the idea for them now. Thank you. I will wait until they heal. X💋

I wanted a hood piercing but worried about losing sensation there. My clit is the foundation to my orgasms xx

Hi Maturecpl. Just a heads up, I think your profile pic breaks the photo guidelines.

Be subtle, sexy and tasteful with your posing. Overly explicit photos (e.g. open-legged shots) won't be approved.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/photo-rules/

Maturecpl wrote:

I wanted a hood piercing but worried about losing sensation there. My clit is the foundation to my orgasms xx

So the hood piercing is just that, it goes through the fine skin of the hood so no issues there and heals very quickly if you use a bar the ball rubs on your clit if it's the right length.

Maturecpl wrote:

Hello Ian. I think you will find if you look closely that The picture is fully wearing a thong and actually have the paddle infront . The paddle is not covering any body parts and the leather thong is covering. Leanne passed it 2 years ago xx

Personally I thought it was a little too much for a profile pic, so thank you for taking it down. 👍 I'm sure you'll have fun taking another one. 🙂

I'm afraid I know nothing about piercings, but I hope you enjoy whatever you choose. 👍🙂

Good luck Maturecpl...let us know what you have done...will keep checking for pics...❤

Thank you Jilly my love and thank you for your advice Quiet ones. No pics as I am still fuming . Hubby says leave whats on so will for now.grrrr. Any way went and had them done earlier today. Two in each outer an one in each inner. Outers 20mm diameter 6mm thick . Smaller inside . Also had a barr in my hood. They said to leave it until the others had healed but I wanted it done and dusted as waited so long and the cpl who did it were so lovely . Very throbby this eve but not too much swelling. Looking at nipple piercings now. Xx💋

Well done maturecpl, so brave! As I've said elsewhere would love nips doing but couldn't bear them being out of action whilst they healed so it's clamps for me. By the way thought your pic was very tasteful in an erotic way.

Thank you Mr Nipplay. You are very kind. I recommend having it done. Although sufferingva littlecthis evening it isn't so bad at all. It was in all honesty very writing having it done. X

Have a glass of wine to ease the pain....then again you may be enjoying it!

still think i will stick with the clamps, the adjustable alligator ones with the rubber tips removed are quite something, although still dream of piercings......

Have a glass of wine to ease the pain....then again you may be enjoying it!

still think i will stick with the clamps, the adjustable alligator ones with the rubber tips removed are quite something, although still dream of piercings......

Haha. Maybe a small white wine. It was meant to say erotic having it done with the cpl doing it and hubby watching. I'm so pleased with them. Should have had it done years ago. Xx

I can imagine.

at least you've had them done now.

you are never too old for new tricks

enjoy, by the sound of it you will!

Thank you nipplay. I will. I cant wait till I'm healed. We have bought silver and stainless chains for attaching. Also found a lead online that will be super if hopefully we go to a fetish club in the future. X

Maturecpl wrote:

Thank you Jilly my love and thank you for your advice Quiet ones. No pics as I am still fuming . Hubby says leave whats on so will for now.grrrr. Any way went and had them done earlier today. Two in each outer an one in each inner. Outers 20mm diameter 6mm thick . Smaller inside . Also had a barr in my hood. They said to leave it until the others had healed but I wanted it done and dusted as waited so long and the cpl who did it were so lovely . Very throbby this eve but not too much swelling. Looking at nipple piercings now. Xx💋

Well done you , how brave ,7, piercings in one go, I bet you look amazing

I hope you heel quickly so you can enjoy

Still trying to get the wife to have one

We both got tattoos this year so is possible a step closer

I don't have any tattoos. Maybe something for the future. Bit sore this morning but ok. Have today off so will be doing housework . Hubby has had a permanent erection since so I know he is pleased with the work. X

Not so sore this evening. Inners feel great. Hood a bit swollen and outers are sore but good. Just love looking at them. Oh loves the jewelry. Sort of wish I had 2 each side on the inners now. I feel addicted. 💋

Bet they look amazing well done you Maturecpl...always fancied a hood piercing but dunno if I'm brave enough. My tattoo was bad enough...although it is a big one. Just can't get used to your new profile pic babe....have to keep looking twice...😱