Clit hood piercings

Any ladies with a VCH piercing? My wife has wanted one for while now and is going to get it done tomorrow. I’m sure it will look lovely on her!

4 Likes

My OH had it done about 2 years ago. She said it hurt a bit when it was initially done but it soon died down. It healed very quickly. It looks amazing. Did it heighten her sexual pleasure? She’s not so sure but it definitely hasn’t decreased it. The only thing she did notice is if she uses her wand & it touches the jewellery it can make the clit hypersensitive.

You must be careful if she’s wearing lacy underwear because it can get caught up.

3 Likes

Keep us posted please.

My partner and ex have theirs. Both love it.
Nice bit of jewellery can help aswell visually

2 Likes

I am going to suggest this to the wife I myself love the idea

1 Like

Well she did go get it done this morning and I have to say it looks really nice, a bar with blue balls (no pun intended). It clearly hurt a bit when the needle went through and she said it was throbbing on the way home but is better now.

The piercer said it should heal quickly but to leave it 2 weeks minimum before any action!

2 Likes

Great stuff @GettingMoreKinkyGuy i bet it’s a new and exciting period now, especially frustrating too for the next two weeks :ok_hand:

:grinning: It should be fun and I’m interested to see how long she can leave it alone for now!

I hope you both enjoy it as much as you think you will

So far she loves it and we both think it really looks nice. Over the weekend the bit of swelling had gone down and she said it felt completely fine with no pain. She was trying to wait longer but said it felt fine today and ended up masturbating earlier for the first time since she got it done.

Glad all is going well :crossed_fingers:t2::ok_hand: