advice on the best toy to use for first time pegging

i have a fantasy of the mrs pegging me , we have spoke about it even ordered one from here but the harness was too small for the wife she couldnt even get it over 1 leg lol

can anyone here adice on toys for us to us too use to begin with ?

thank you xxx

My first purchase for a harness was the sportsheets chantily lace plus size harness, I bought this not seeing the size and when it arrived it was too big for Mrs Sen even at its narrowest (she is a size 10) depending on how big your partner is, this may suit.

For the dong, I went with the LH curved 7 inch dildo, the purple one. It's a great size I think for starting out, the max girth (4.75 inches) doesn't happen until near the end of the toy so you have good control over how wide and deep you want to take.

I had used butt plugs, prostate massagers and the LH glass anal dildo (6inch long, 4 inch circumference) numerous times before being pegged for the first time and found it a great experience, hoping for many more great sessions.

Good luck

Sen

We found conventional harnesses cumbersome and diffficult to adjust in the heat of the moment so we now use harness briefs like these.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37885

They are much easier to use and more secure. Check the size of the O ring in the briefs and buy a dildo of your choice to suit.