Product advice - First time pegging

Hi everyone. I am looking for the best "starter strap on" for pegging. I have used butt plugs and beeds before but looking to go to full pegging. I want to be challenged but not put off with something too big. Can anyone also recommend the best lube and which position is best for first time? Thanks.

There's no "best" for first time pegging. Look at your anal toys, pick your favourite and get a strapon that is similar. Comfort for the wearer is important, so pick a strapon that has good user comfort ratings. The best lube we use is actually **REMOVED** own lube. You do need to really lather on lube which ever you use When I bought our first strapon I bought the red rider.

The shape and size looked so enticing. But mrs didn't like the harness, ot chafed a little, so we bought her a pair of pants which she loves. She also doesn't the actual dildo because its much bigger than my willy, so we got another dildo but I love the full 7 inches the red rider dildo gives even if it does put my own appendage to shame. She doesn't like to use it for actual sex but likes of I bend over and use it solo whilse she watches. Its all trial and error. Remember lovehoney does the pleasure guarentee, which I considered with the red rider, but as I get to use it we kept it.

I'd recommend the 5.5 starter one that comes with the beginner set but use harness pants rather than straps. In our experience these felt more comfortable and more sexy than faffing with straps. The smaller size allows for an introduction for the both of you as getting used to penetrating may be easier with a smaller dildos. We also found the XR university video on pegging really good as they talk about it and then talk through it step by step.

I'd recommend a harness with interchangeable O-rings, for example: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701 This way you can use it with a wider variety of dildos.

The purple dildo that comes with it is overall very nice, but I agree with Steven J that you should choose a dildo similar to a toy you already enjoy anally.

When it comes to lube, we're still trying to find the best one for pegging so I can't warmly recommend one yet. LH has a nice variety of anal lubes, though - just make sure it's water based.

Good luck! =)

Hi first time my wife pegged me was Saturday . She did not like the look of a harness we got the opened back panties within ring . And 5 inch strayer dildo ridded . although could maybe go a bit bigger as this one does not look like a cock Just pops right in as for lube always water base . Enjoy Ur pegging

For the harness https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37885 and the position doggy Style and the dildo whatever you are comfortable with

If you go onto my page, you'll see my review for Lovehoney's own brand beginner pegging kit. It's fab and although we probably wouldn't use it again (hubby wasn't a fan of pegging) I would absolutely reccomend it!

We have had great success using a strapless strap on along side harness briefs.

My wife does not have the kegel strength to hold in a strapless strap on for long but by using a pair of harness briefs (bought deliberately a size too small) we have found the ideal combination.

The briefs hold the bulbous end of the dildo firmly inside her vagina with the clitoral section in the ideal place for her stimulation and the main section protrudes through the O ring and is perfect for pegging me.

Unlike a harness, because the toy is lodged firmly inside my wife, there is no 'lost movement' from stretching or flex in the harness so my wifes thrusts are transfered directly to the dildo inside me.

We have previously tried normal dildos with harnesses but the system we now use beats them in all respects.

We like full on harness ones as anything less we struggle getting a good stroke due to size of toy and enthusiasm on our part, can end up leaving toy behind on the way out.

On your back with a pillow under your butt is a very good position we have found over our years of play.