Advice re jiggle balls

Hi there, I’m thinking of trying some jiggle balls but struggling to choose from so many options! Interested for both pelvic floor training and also from a sensory point of view. Any tips welcome - is it better to go with ones that have varying weight options? Don’t know which weight to start with …

1 Like

Check out the sale there are some jiggle balls in there reduced way down and free delivery so you could give them a try for pretty cheap.
Look for any described as beginners/intermediary. This set would be a good start as you can change up the weight.

3 Likes

Thank you, I was wondering about these, think I’ll give them a go

1 Like

As a first option I’d go with some basic cheap jiggle balls in a medium size. I’d stick to one’s with a removal cord so you don’t get freaked out about losing them (you can’t lose them!) then see how they feel.

You can always go smaller, lighter, bigger, heavier for your next set … HAVE FUN!

2 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

I got a set of a single and a double, and thought that was really good. https://www.lovehoney.co.nz/p/top-secret-silicone-jiggle-ball-set-80g/74371.html. I used the single for a while and then moved up to the double, so I wasn’t pushing myself to try to wear something too heavy all at once. I think that’s a good way to start. The single ways about 40 grams and the double about 80. I can now wear the double for several hours comfortably, and am looking to upgrade to a heavier set.

3 Likes

Thank you that’s really helpful

Get a graduated set and start with the lighter ones. I just bought two sets of the Fifty Shades ones that are in the sale, to maximise my options.

1 Like

Thank you have just done that! Started with the lightest combo yesterday and going to trade up today.

2 Likes

I used light ones all day yesterday and completely forgot about them to be fair - obviously didn’t make a difference. Medium today for me - that’s the fun of it, if you get enough pairs (I’ve got about thirty pairs!) you can swap and change as and when you like.

You’ve got to decide on the day though - what am I doing this for today? Exercise or fun? If it’s to tone and exercise your muscles go smaller and heavier, if it’s for fun and to get in the mood go girthy and jiggly (or remote controlled).
If you’re aiming for both go with medium and jiggly …

HAVE FUN! - I’m a self-confessed benwa/ jiggle ball addict lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips. I didn’t feel much to be honest which is why I’ve gone for slightly more (50g) today - also not feeling much so wondering whether to increase again. I’m doing this for both reasons - strengthen pelvic floor muscles and enjoy some internal pleasure while I’m at it! Wondering whether it might be better to take them out of the holder - does that give you more of a workout?

It can give you a workout later trying to find them lol …

See how big you can go and then if you’re still not feeling them get yourself the XXL purple pair from LH… trust me YOULL FEEL THEM

1 Like

If youre goung to take them out of the holder make sure you’re really confident at getting them out first. Its a long game not a short one to get the most benifit.

1 Like

Lol ok will see how I go, thanks!

1 Like

Yep that’s what I’m slightly worried about! Maybe not ready to risk it yet lol!

1 Like