Advice

Is anyone up for a PM session of advice?

Please!

what do youmean whats up jay?

Can you pm/chat me?

sorry jay i don't do chat i just wanted to know if you where ok.

Lets have a guess you want someone to talk dirty to you or hear you cum!!!!! Sorry for the rant but there's alot of very pushy guys on here, and I for one am getting fed up with it. If you want to ask "advice" just ask, don't expect pm.

Ok :)

I don't want that no, just ask avrielle who is helping me now

2nd Chance T wrote:

Lets have a guess you want someone to talk dirty to you or hear you cum!!!!! Sorry for the rant but there's alot of very pushy guys on here, and I for one am getting fed up with it. If you want to ask "advice" just ask, don't expect pm.

Thats a little harsh 2nd chance, Jay was just hoping to chat to someone i assume about something personal i guess. I know there are alot of pushy guys on here but it doesnt mean every guy is like that.

i hope you get sorted jay.

2nd Chance T wrote:

Thats a very strange assumption to make.

Says more about you than you may have intended to show.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

2nd Chance T wrote:

Thats a little harsh 2nd chance, Jay was just hoping to chat to someone i assume about something personal i guess. I know there are alot of pushy guys on here but it doesnt mean every guy is like that.

No offence to Jay, I'm assuming it's because he's new here, but I have to admit his request did seem a little unorthodox given the nature of the forums, and other users using them for advice.

I have to admit that personally I wouldn't respond to the request, not just because of the irregularity, but mainly because I wouldn't know what kind of advice is needed and whether I could give any.

That said Jay, I hope you get some advice that'll help you, and this is a great place to discuss private things anonymously, hopefully you'll be able to be a bit more open in future.

hey jay...add me as a friend....and i will try to help....but if you want cyber sex you wont get it fm me

No need to be embarrassed.. You could be anyone in this vast world wide web (world being a big place) so just ask in the forum. All the lovehoney heads are better than one with your advice

Anyway how can one be pushy on here?

Just ignore what you don't like. And reply to what you feel like. Simple.

No one can push you into a conversation against your will.

Sounds like you have quite a lot of experience of chatting. Pushed into it by the pushy perv guys you mentioned?

Added you cakey

Just picked up on this Jay if you are around i have accepted friends request

xGGx

DoorGlass wrote:

Anyway how can one be pushy on here?

Just ignore what you don't like. And reply to what you feel like. Simple.

No one can push you into a conversation against your will.

Sounds like you have quite a lot of experience of chatting. Pushed into it by the pushy perv guys you mentioned?

door glass it isnt about being pushed into a conversation it is about guys making inappropriate remarks, asking questions and to be brutal looking for wank fodder. It makes some of us very hesitant to accept friends requests unless a member has been posting in the forums. I dont do cyber but even i have been caught out.

xGGx

I apologise to Jay, had a couple of bad experiences and put two and two together and made 5.

good point Ork it isnt just the guys, and giving us a tiny hint about what the advice is about usually helps.

But it can be very hard for somepeople to open up especially on a public forum, we try not to be judgemental but human nature being what it is that sometimes creeps in.

Jay if you still need help i am around until 1ish usually

xGGx