Advice

Tturle was putting in wrong password apparently i wasnt like so requested a new one then its locked me out

Mrs abacus yes ive often texted him he get annoyed that i do that rather the face to face we had our arguement via text yesterday as he was at work which i think was better for us as not only did i get everything out i wanted to the kids didnt have to hear it we rarely argue so when we do its tends to be all out but never infront of the boys

If I read this right and you are both bicurious then why not turn this into something positive? Talk about your feelings in a good way, share your fantasies and maybe you will be closer by doing so?

So today while my oh beens home we just ignored the arguement we had yesterday nothing been mentioned today

A good or bad thing?

yummy mummy91 wrote:

So today while my oh beens home we just ignored the arguement we had yesterday nothing been mentioned today

A good or bad thing?

we always apologise regardless of who was right wrong (usually 6 and two 3s anyway)

rare for us to argue especially about our relationship the one time we really did we apologised and talked it out.

YM are you getting on OK or is it like a deaf and dumb breakfast

yummy mummy91 wrote:

A good or bad thing?

A bit of both I would say, it would seem he wants to carry on as normal. But denyial is not going to help in the long term.

I plan on talking to him later didnt want to with the kids around

yummy mummy91 wrote:

2nd chance t yes i do try an be understanding with him its not always easy i know he has a hard time telling me thing

Well i obviously had to make a fab account to find him i obv didnt use my name so he would now its was me anyway he messaged me on it not knowing it was me so that this point i was like yeah ive gotta tell him i was out at the time so i texted him i knew about fab which has resulted in arguement both to do with the profile but ive git everything off my chest now i dont know if we can make us work but we are going to try

Oh YM that's must have been awful him contacting you on fab, I'm so sorry and hope you can sort things out xx

So we have spoke a got most things cleared up an now are trying to make a go off it :)

Great news Yum, keep the faith and the love. :)

Thanks noony i will try