Anything you would add?

Hi all

The other night me and the wife had a night of foreplay and it was great. It ended up with me tieing her to the bed with a silk scarf,blindfolded with her headphones in. So she had no idea what I was up to. We were using toys, hands and a few kisses. We are going to do this again I was just wondering if you would add anything to it. Any ideas welcome.

Thanks

Me and the OH add sensation play to a session of sensory deprivation. Not being able to see or hear makes her far more focused on the sensations. You could try tickling with a feather or your hair, light scratching with a fork or wartenburg wheel, brushes give a good range of sensations. Then theres also the hot/cold range to explore. But you can run with this idea whichever way you want really.

Totally agree with kinky dink! Using different things to create different sensations, different materials, etc. And temperature play. A mug of hot tea (to SIP from not to tip on haha) and an ice cube,and alternate between the two, and kiss all over. :) x

Excatky what the two ladies above said. Playing with temperature is great fun. You can use ice cubes or chilled strawerries and then feed them to her.
you can get slarkly body dust and body painfs to lick off too.
Also for a but of fun try using a suede flogger. It doesn't hurt but the tassels feel amazing when slowly dragged across the skin.
A riding crop is great too. It only give a gentle sting to the skin and it feel lovely when the leather tip is teased over the skin. The fun thing about these two is that if your wife is lying there tied up she can be enjoying the sensations of the tickling etc and then out of know where you can give her a smack and it will take her by complete surprise . I love it x

Thanks for your advice and will give the temperature play ago. Naughty nurse I think I will leave the spanking for the time being as her feet will be free to give me a swift kick if I do that without a bit of warning.
Thanks

Massage oil maybe ? Nice massage and use one of her toys ie wand to massage her ?

gbag wrote:

Thanks for your advice and will give the temperature play ago. Naughty nurse I think I will leave the spanking for the time being as her feet will be free to give me a swift kick if I do that without a bit of warning.
Thanks

Just tie her feet to the bed as well, simples!

I like the idea of the wartenburg wheel, it's my fave toy at the moment and despite its scary appearance it doesn't hurt (unless you want it to) you can just press very lightly and it feels amazing, especially if she doesn't know what you're up to!

Massage oil is a nice idea too, with a massage wand maybe. Depends how kinky you're feeling but hot wax play is always fun and doesn't burn. If you're worried you can get special candles from here which burn at a lower temp but I've used normal tall candles and its fine, as long as they're not in any kind of metal container, so NO tea lights as they will burn. Feels amazing when dripped all over her body.