Afterplay.....

Muz333 wrote:

My afterplay is a nice hard and long...sleep.

And deep?

My OH hasnt caught onto this yet :-(

We have had the occasional session of mad sex and then showered together which is nice. And it feels great having that time together.

He needs to read this forum i think LOL

WandA wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

And deep?

Oh yes, I'm basically comatose after sex!

Muz333 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

And deep?

Oh yes, I'm basically comatose after sex!

Exaclty what my OH does 99.9% of the time lol

Unless its morning sex then he gets up LOL

I like him to stay in me until she's gone soft, because he moves it from the base with the muscle and when he's as deep as I can bear it's crazy good. Mostly lots of nibbling too, and maybe gentle numbers on our sides, or if we're still energetic, then numbers with him on top and my head off of the bed for when it starts to get hard again :)

Depends on how long the session has been really......but i do like to tease and suck at his nipples afterwards which he loves.....just lots of slow kisses and just hold each other........he sometimes teases at my clit which sends waves through me and if not too sensitive will start me all over again...........

There are times though where im absolutely shattered and i just want to sleep......so i lie there and hold his hand or just stroke his chest......

The OH goes straight to sleep.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Around 20% Fall asleep wake up in the morning to the firing squad.
40% Cuddle and sweet nothings
20% Gentle sucking and oral leading to another orgasm for her, (not fair)
10% Gentle sucking and oral leading to round 2.
10% Fuck is that the time i should have been at work an hour ago.

Kinkyfish wrote:

Around 20% Fall asleep wake up in the morning to the firing squad.
40% Cuddle and sweet nothings
20% Gentle sucking and oral leading to another orgasm for her, (not fair)
10% Gentle sucking and oral leading to round 2.
10% Fuck is that the time i should have been at work an hour ago.

lol........i love the last one

My OH has enough energy for a quick cuddle then hes out cold. He finds it harder to get up the morning after and as he was starting work a 5am 4 days a week he started avoiding sex on those nights, I went daft as he was letting work rule our sex life. Its not so bad now as he only does 2 5am starts.

thanks toxy i like to bring a smile to peoples faces.

but its true happens atleast twice a month so actually that makes it around 6 or 7%

But were not getting ANALitical right?

Kinkyfish wrote:

thanks toxy i like to bring a smile to peoples faces.

but its true happens atleast twice a month so actually that makes it around 6 or 7%

But were not getting ANALitical right?

Nope we're not... Unless one of us is your boss of course.External Media

Turns head looks around. Sighs ahh yes that right no one else here knows how to beat the firewall block the governers had me install :(
but for the determined perve (like me) thats just a challenge

Kinkyfish wrote:

Turns head looks around. Sighs ahh yes that right no one else here knows how to beat the firewall block the governers had me install :(
but for the determined perve (like me) thats just a challenge

Not in prison are you?External Media

I love it but rarely get as the OH does not so is a rarity.

is a shame i love her so much but we on such different sexual wave lengths :(

WandA

Feels like it somtimes

Kinky Wolf

Communication, Communication, Communication talk to her

Great advice. Communication really is the key.

Kinkyfish wrote:

WandA

Feels like it somtimes

Kinky Wolf

Communication, Communication, Communication talk to her

we have spoken and she is very good to me in that department do not get me wrong she does most things to me. that last comment of mine came out a little wrong i feel um let me rephrase.

i love her a lot but we like different things in bed i am a lot kinkier than she is but she will still do it for me